Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Sweet! Yeah, I dig it! Dad turned me on to it and I must have marathoned the first 3 seasons in like a week, just in time for the 4th season to come out. Glad you like it! I’m always on the lookout for good cop dramas.

1 Like

Even though Connelly is consultant and writing and assisting other writers, the books are even BETTER.

3 Likes

Hell Yeah! Thanks to @WMoon518 I can roll with those cardboard filter things! Total game changer! No more roaches laying around going to waste!

8 Likes

Like your socks! 20 characters much!

1 Like

Thanks, Man! Don’t forget my bitchen outdoor slippers. lol

2 Likes

Looks like it is on the wrong foot, lol!!

1 Like

Now all I need is a fancy weed tray. I have bud all over the coffee table. It’s kind of annoying. Something to keep my grinder on, roll joints etc… Wonder what medium is best and easiest to clean? I’d think plastic would get really sticky, but probably easy to clean.

4 Likes

Funny. It does! Only in the picture though. (Pretty sure it’s on the correct foot, don’t think I’m that high) :laughing:

2 Likes

So of all the Bud you have sampled , who is the strongest, who is the tastiest, who is your favorite???
Your outdoor run I mean

2 Likes

$1.99 at the local thrift shop.

6 Likes

got any of these around?.. :smile:

This is what I use… with prescription containers… well, containing, …various herbs to choose from…

3 Likes

im gonna hit up the 99 cent store

3 Likes

You’re just bored and want to go out and spend 99 cents…

It will cost you more than that to get there… :laughing:

6 Likes

Strongest was Good Shit, Kushage and Dragon’s Blood Hashplant

Tastiest- To me the Skunk, DBHP and Botafumeiros

Favorite- Skunk, Holy Punch and DBHP

9 Likes

Hey, I find cool cheap shit to make planters out of there too! :joy:

5 Likes

Great idea, thanks!!!

2 Likes

@Jetdro but I still haven’t tried any of my strawberry diesels yet. They may very well blow my hair back. lol

5 Likes

I hope they do exactly that!!

2 Likes

I am so glad that worked for you. It was the only way I could roll, my hand rolls always looked like mutants and half the weed ended up on the tray, or the table, or the floor… :laughing:

3 Likes

It totally did! Your written instructions were perfect. I hardly roll anymore cuz I don’t like holding roaches and getting weed in my mouth and usually end up wasting 1/3 of the joint. Super stoked cuz I really love joints and since I have so much bud I can indulge in lots of them now (they use a lot of weed).

4 Likes