Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

You ever make cbd butter? Mine is yellow, no green to it at all.

2 Likes

No, is it cured? Cured bud tends to have less chlorophyll IME.

3 Likes

Yes, I used cured bud.

3 Likes

Dad picked up the thc cookies I made yesterday… few hours later I got a phone call and 7 text messages. This is the guy who is straight to the point, quick and succinct usually on a text… Apparently, the cannabutter I made with all the new trim this time was off the chain. Dad said he was off in psychedelic hyperspace off one cookie. The man was high as a kite. Tee Hee Hee! He said… tell everyone just to eat half. :joy::joy: This is the reason I don’t touch edibles.

@Sunvalley Why did I have a vision of Dad crawling across the carpet like a leopard? :wink: :joy:

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: damn Meesh you fucked him up good… i know what he was going through… poor chap :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

This was just so hysterical to me! He was basically telling me what a bad ass he was and to make the cookies stronger. 7 text messages!!! :joy::joy: Texted him this morning to check on him…

Me “How was your trip, Dad?”
Dad “Half, tell everyone”

Dying! :joy::joy::joy:

Edit: I think the butter is strong enough now

12 Likes

Just remembering all of the kief I collected from under the drying rack all season. I threw all of it in with the trim. All the trim I kept was from the bud trimmer. Poor Dad. My trim is probably 10 times danker than the buds. I licked the cookie dough off my fingers here and there while I was making them and got pretty high. It was actually really great for once, but that was about the lowest dose ever.

Watched a youtube video on how to make CBD topicals. Super easy! Need some pricey supplies first (Shea butter, cocoa butter etc…) but I’ll be making some very soon.

Is it true that THC wont work as a topical? Believe I read something to that effect, but it may have meant it wont if not decarbed. Anyone know for sure?

6 Likes

I suspect you have to both decarb AND mix in a carrier to take it through the dermis. DMSO and Jojoba seem to be the most common. Not quite “for sure”. Just read, but planning for summer.

3 Likes

DMSO always sounds so “White Oleander” to me. aka poison carrier. Is it a chemical as well?

2 Likes

Kinda scary to think how easy it would be to drive to Mexico from here, buy some DMSO gather Oleander back along the way and make some wicked Jim Jones juice.

2 Likes

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

:evergreen_tree: :hourglass_flowing_sand: :smile:

4 Likes

Kind of scary that you’re thinking that!

Dimethyl sulfoxide is a colorless liquid discovered in 19th century Germany as a byproduct of wood pulp when producing paper. One of its most notable properties is its ability to permeate across cell membranes.
–the Internet

4 Likes

I watch a fuck ton of true crime and forensic television! :joy:

I pity the fool who ever fucks with me. :laughing: seriously though… :warning:

5 Likes

Olive oil is also a good transdermal carrier. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

How about coconut? Do you know?
Also, do you know if carbed or decarbed? For some reason, I think the double boiler method to infuse the oil would decarb the bud at the same time

2 Likes

last batch of brownies I made was very strong
you can only eat about a tenth of a brownie
my wife found out the hard way
I told her they were strong but she ate twice what I suggested…

6 Likes

Dude, they never listen… :joy::joy:

Bon Voyage Mofo’s… :joy:

7 Likes

Happy New Year!

I recently discovered this podcast.
Highly recommended!
:+1::+1:

My Favorite Murder is the hit true crime comedy podcast hosted by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark. Since its inception in early 2016, the show has broken download records and sparked an enthusiastic, interactive “Murderino” fan base who come out in droves for their sold-out worldwide tours.

https://myfavoritemurder.com

2 Likes

Olive oil works better, add bee’s wax to stiffen it up. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

It is also used as an industrial solvent. In the early 20th century, it was used in smelts (mainly copper IIRC) to clean crucibles.

As to health, it “could” cause liver damage in high doses. Used to use this in the 80’s as a carrier for joint cream (used to power lift as a teen) and the only bad thing was the heavy garlic taste you get in your mouth. So, if you don’t like garlic, you probably wouldn’t want to use it.

5 Likes