Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Have you figured out what you like most & least? I’m predicting we’ll have nearly opposite preferences… :grin:

My sister said the Super Lemon Haze x JesusOG is an up high but i use it for sleep. :yin_yang: Crazy. Seems to be the pattern with me.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Sounds tangfastic : )

5 Likes

Green house? Probably still won’t have any damn tomatoes tho. :wink:

3 Likes

My closing thoughts on Orange Goji. When I smoked last night, I kept going back to the joint because the flavor is amazing. After 5 or 6 hits, I was blazed to the gills. Extremely high, could barely focus my eyes for like an hour. After that it faded back to high af but a much more manageable high. Once it normalized (I clearly smoked more than my usual to start) I found I could puff on that joint pretty much the rest of the night without getting that way too high feeling. Even when I was crazy high, I still felt no anxiety or paranoia. This bud however is STRONG! Like Jungle Spice or DBHP strong. Super happy I got some seeds from this gem of a strain, cuz I will def grow a whole plant this year. Not sure I can live without a whole bucket of this sour creamsicle taste.

15 Likes

Tonight I’m testing out Amnesia Haze. I’ve smoked a lot of haze but not sure I’ve had this strain. Still going blind on my assessment as I don’t want to look this up and be influenced in anyway.

So first thought when I stuck my nose in the bud was Pine, but not a spicy pine, more a sweet pine smell. After that it has a tang to it like citrus and finally bottom notes of berries and Pez (the candy). Oddly enough these 4 notes blend into a final collective smell of bubblegum. Quite delicious in it’s strangeness though. Something in it, hits my taste buds and literally made me start salivating. :nose::tongue::joy: Weird, I know, but it did. This bud also has a light green color, a bit darker than the Orange Goji I smoked last night. It’s got nice dense buds and glistens with trichomes. Really pretty.

The high came on slow and steady, mellow, but not a creeper. My body feels heavy, like a bath would be divine right now. Just relaxed and very chill. It’s honestly taking me quite awhile forming words for this review. Starting to feel lazy af. This strain I’m gonna save for when my man is here on like a lazy afternoon cuz this will be the bomb strain for sexy time and naps. lol My olfactory senses have gone haywire now, nose is running, eyes and mouth are watering, it’s possible I have a slight allergy to this strain. If I’d guess, I’d say it’s the pine as the Botafumeiros I grew has the same effect on me and it’s heavy on pinene. So put that part to the side.

The flavors I taste when smoking is like strawberry Pez on your tongue with a solvent/flowers/pepper taste on the roof of your mouth that finishes with a bubblegum flavor, but those bubblelicious or bubble yum kind, like kids buy with the fat pieces in some fruit flavor. Anyway, high typing. Not sure if the solvent I’m tasting is the nutes or not. The flavor burns almost. If you like candy flavor bud, this one is for you.

This is a indica I can get down with. No paranoia, just relaxed. The taste is growing on me. lol Just a taste bud preference thing. candy flavors aren’t my usual lean to.

9 Likes

Sounds great. I dig hazes & this is why. Probably why other people do too.

Your nose is waaaaay better than mine apparently. :sweat_smile: I barely notice bleach. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised by this indica high as I have so many issues with them usually. I think I’m getting less strain tolerant because usually I hit paranoia or couch lock mode with them. Really liked this one. Slept like a baby last night after smoking it. So far as long as I avoid Kush I seem to be okay. I’m actually craving more of this amnesia haze today. Just really want that lazy relaxed feeling. I’m forcing myself to hold off for now as I have to work for a few hours still today.

5 Likes

You make GREAT SMOKE REPORTS LADY!!! Damn. I could NEVER hold a candle to those, felt like I was there smoking them with you. You have such fine taste buds too…me, not so much, lol.

You should be an official strain tester!!!

I wished you lived near me, I would have you do all my strains, and just copy your txt when people ask me!!!

Amnesia Haze is more Sativa than Indica, but some seem to hit more like an Indy than a Sat.

Really enjoyed reading your reports, can you do more of them??? LMAO!!!

5 Likes

Hits me like an indica big time and the Gogi like a sativa! Maybe I’m weird

5 Likes

Weed hits everyone differently…not unusual. We still do not know exactly how and from what we get high/stoned.

Hey you have any knowledge of watering soft pots, like Smart pots???

3 Likes

I use the soft pots. What are you trying to figure out? I stick my finger in up to my knuckle method
Usually, I water about 20% the volume of the planter. General no run off

2 Likes

Whether to water till run off or not in smart pots…helping a member here set up a new grow as his current one is killing his plants in shit Fox Farm soil’s. Let him have cuts of Orange Goji, OHGA, and Amnesia Haze to run. Do not want them in FF soil, nor fed FF nutes so I am gonna teach him “Always Forward” growing and how to make a GOOD soil mix and what nutes to use.

Did not realize he used smart pots. Did some reading, most do reco till run off, just has to be slowly done. I have never used one before, why I asked you!!

1 Like

Well, the fabric leaches out the salts so I never water to run off personally.

Just like my octo fabric sleeves do…good point !!

Is it AH time yet…LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Yeah and unfortunately just because my client sent me the wrong years worth of files! I have so much to do, but now I’m dead in the water. Calling it a night, I guess work wise

4 Likes

Bill them for the lost work time

3 Likes

Nevermind… :joy:

2 Likes

How would I know, my Amnesia Haze came from Ireland, took 5 years to finally get, is absolutely clone only, and is most certainly different than what you sampled !!!

MINE is Haze, Jamaican, Afghani, Hawaiian and Laos strains , the mix of 5 almost all sativa plants. I wish I was as eloquent as you, and could describe the taste but cannot.

To me, 100% in the head effects, HAPPY, bright, upbeat, not racy, but not make you stay stationary. 100% Sativa effects to ME!

My best friends Daughter, to her, 100% acts a a killer indica with couch lock and droopy eyes, totally different than my feel from it.

I have found at very high THC levels(or high, like 25 plus) that lots of people will see a more "heavy sedated " effect while others more euphoric. I get the up euphoric HIGH, Ashly gets the smacked down couch lock effect, sitting next to each other on my couch burning a joint of it. She LOVES LOVES it!!!

On the other hand, she CANNOT even smoke my straight up Goji from the Mom plant. Will freak her out and send her off into bad waters. Same Sativa as AH, and effects me jusst like AH but not as clean.

5 Likes

What a trip! I don’t feel couch lock, but super droopy lazy and very sedated, def not a daytime strain for me. The Orange Goji is super uplifting to me though, wakey wakey, but can get you too head high to get anything done for about an hour or so…

2 Likes

WOW…we have opposite effects!!! HOW COOL!!!

ON AH I am wide awake, super motivated, want to do something, and can smoke her all day!!!

ON OG I am HAMMERED, pounded in the head like cough syrup, and made into playdoh for a while if I smoke too much, which, is not al that much, lol!!! I am worthless for a spell, lost in my kitchen or on Youtube, or whatever.

I do not think I could function well in public after splitting a small joint of OG with you. I could smoke a whole joint of AH, wash my face, and go to the public library or wherever without issue.

We are night / Day…very interesting.

Your company coming has backwards …yup, YOUR backwards 'tard, lol, sorry stoned, lol, body too, like you.

2 Likes