Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Hey @cannabissequoia. I have a very compromised sense of smell and taste. Probably due to 40 yrs plus of cigarettes and jalapeños. Ms oleskool describes it to me and I can pick it up after a few joints. I envy your young senses! Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Another thought, and I’m high on the AH now… is I’m about 90% sure I have an allergy to this plant. Maybe that’s why I’m bass akward. Hmm

Oh and yeah the OG is super super strong! Right on that one, but for some reason doesn’t spin me out. I am a sativa fan though

4 Likes

I understand some folks using soft pots dunk the whole pot in a bucket of water. I dunno. Never tried them. I’m afraid roots get damaged when they are sqished into different shapes while moving them around or taking in and out of the tent. But that’s just me. Nutn’ but love buddy!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’ve got a buddy who falls asleep on one of my most racy sativa stains, for some reason. Every other person I’ve shared it with gets a bunch of energy, and he gets heavy eyelids. He digs the indicas, though.

More for me, I guess.

8 Likes

Why the avoidance of Kush? Had a Narkush seed (freebie) I grew out and it was great (not a lot of it but enoughj). Made me want to look into Hindu Kush and Afghani Kush.

3 Likes

YEAH, @50State Orange Goji has Elite power and strength, too bad she does not smell nor taste good huh!!!

I love Sativa too, but Orange Goji plants my ass. Because Im so fucked up I do not even know what Im doing for a good 30 minutes. Then im so dumb i smoke more of it. LOL

I am allergic to Marijuana…TRUE FACT, not kidding. 1st touch, puff, i stop up, running nose, stuffy head. Instantly. Allergic TO NOTHING ELSE, take no medications and never have, eaten maybe 3 aspirins in my whole life.

I do not feel bad, but act and seem like I have a cold.

For whatever reason, Amnesia Haze DOES NOT EFFECT me like that, and orange Goji only a small bit. Might be because they are 100 % clean an no chems and organic 95 %

6 Likes

Once the roots fill the pot, there is very little deformation that happens from moving them.

5 Likes

You could take root bound plants and throw them around like a football without hurting them much

4 Likes

@oleskool830

Smoked 3 packs a day for 45years…only quit a few years ago. Still taste nothing .

4 Likes

…but you can tell when someone’s smokin’ weed I bet! :joy: …& BACON! order up!

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

@oleskool830 Like @ReikoX mentioned Soft Pots are much sturdier than they seem. Plants and soil are pretty heavy. Another thing of beauty is they do NOT get root bound as they are self pruning and by very design do not allow for circular roots. @Jetdro so no root bound balls to throw. lol

@WMoon518 Kush hits me like a freight train and just gets me too fucked up. paranoia locked to the couch etc…

Jet… I know the AH is kicking out my histamines like crazy, maybe it changes my high

8 Likes

20 characters
Bet your correct.

And you :

I blame it all on the bud

2 Likes

I hope that no one gets upset and thinks I am trying to hijack this thread, as I have a question that really doesn’t need a new one and the folks that follow this one (and yes created it) are some of the best. If someone does , “Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa”.

So In order to keep a mother plant going, how much light do you really need? I know that the less you give it, the less it will grow, but I wouldn’t want to stress it or have so little light that even if it were on 24/0, the plant would think it was dark and flip.

I have a plant that I may want to keep and want to set up a small cabinet with maybe one 50W CFL.

What does everyone think?

4 Likes

Have at it Y’all… this grow has ended and I know shit from shinola about indoor growing or lighting.

2 Likes

I’m letting mine go under a 20w CFL and they sit on top of a heater. I had two CFL lights on to get them going but dropped one light. I’m worried about them taking off. I never bothered with keeping clones but I have more seeds now that I can’t replace. So, I’m learning a I go. I’m at the stage that I want to take them off of that heater to slow them a little. They’re about ready to go, heh.

I did an experiment of sorts and cloned one bactch in rooters and flood tray, and the others in a bubble cloner I made. The rooter batch rooted twice as fast. That’s why I put the second light on for the newer batch.

But, they are fine now and need to be moved. I’m really impressed with that small CFL. It’s all they needed. Now I have to get advice on keeping them as mothers. Time to learn Bonsai 101 for me.

So, you need way less light than norma;. I think the clones appreciate the slow, mellow entry in to rooting. here’s a couple of pics. I think they like the warm roots as much as the light. Give me a minute… pics aren’t loading…

9 Likes

Heh… I don’t think they needed any more light!

2 Likes

Opinions are like… :apple: :joy:

It depends on what kind of mother you trying to keep & what the goal is… my first thought was a 400w setup & a medium-sized bush putting out dozens of cuttings every couple of weeks but that’s … more traditional growing than micro-growing.

And do you want it to be a perpetual or just one time run or a few?

light reqs are size dependent… just less than flowering since you’re using it for clones/cuts.

And yeah, start a thread, will ya! :laughing: :hugging:

:evergreen_tree: :smoking:

2 Likes

You dont need much light to keep bonsai mothers. I used 15-watts of LED over a 2x2 area with no issues. It replaced 96-watts of T5HO.

4 Likes

This might sound crazy but i do a H2o wash after harvesting outdoor buds. I usually use baking soda to combat PM but once they are chopped down I clean then i typically use 8 oz of h20 to 5 gallon of water,. After you wash it you then take it and dunked it several time wot clean water only.

1 Like

H2O is water, H2O2 is Hydrogen Peroxide. :slight_smile:

I’m going to have to do a wash on a couple of plants. Too much Baking Soda and/or Peroxide will strip the trichs off too if not diluted enough. I tried using it as a foliar spray for PM last year and it seemed to have stripped all of the trichs off. It never got them back.

I’m using Serenade atm but only when I see it again. I’m trying to not use too much of anything. I’m taking any leaves with a spot on it off the plant. Plus spraying.

I have to do a bucket wash for my piece of mind now. I’m going to go a little easy on the ingredients. Lemon is good in the 2nd bucket and straight water the last… I think that’s how it goes.

2 Likes