Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

I washed ALL 11 of my giant outdoor plants buds at harvest. 1/2 c. of baking soda and the juice of 1 lemon to 5 gallons of water followed by a hot water dunk and a cold water dunk. It all came out perfect…

@GMan I used green cure for a pm spray. It works better than baking soda. Didn’t have any problems with it removing trichs.

3 Likes

So I spent the weekend hanging out with @cannabissequoia. We had a outdoor homegrown mini convention, Cali style.
Exchanged our wares and I’ve been testing out some crosses and plants he grew. I’m testing out a few strains tonight. I’ve tested out 3 strains this week before this and have liked them all so far…

Gorilla Zkittlez - Taste the rainbow. Delish! Uppity high

Super Lemon Haze x Jesus OG - Good shit! This one was super relaxing, lounge on the couch weed for me. This is the second haze I’ve smoked in 2 weeks and I have come to realize that I’m a big fan of that high. I get indica like effects w/o the paranoia and couch lock.

The Black x Champagne - My favorite so far. It surprised me. Heavy anise aka black licorice flavor and smell, but sweet. Reminds me of Good and Plenty candy. Completely mellow, stoned stupid weed. Straight Spiccoli… I really love it.

Tonight I tried Conspiracy Kush x Sour Lifesaver - Smelled great, like citrusy pine… tasted like shit. Sorry @cannabissequoia it left a really gross taste in my mouth like charcoal or firewood. Yuck. The high was fine even with the Kush that I can’t usually tolerate, but the flavor prompted to quickly move to a different strain. It made my brain warm and tingle. lol

After 3 hits of the first strain, I busted open the Durban poison x Red Cherry Berry. I immediately recognized the unique smell of the RCB. Surprised you didn’t recognize it in my Cherry Berry White cannabissequoia. It jumped right out at me. This one shares a parent with the cross I grew this year. The Durban brings a floral flavor to the cherry cough drop taste of the RCB. It’s tasty in a really different way. The high is nice. Cerebral, alert then fades into relaxation after an hour or so. Yeah, I dig this one.

15 Likes

Yeah but once you touch the web of a black widow you will always know it up on touching it. Their webs are like steel.

2 Likes

Confirmed. :unamused: I found the same thing on a freshly opened package. Dunno what’s up with that because it was absent pre-curing. Tobacco-ey indeed. But the effect is good so… probably :cookie: :butter:

Do you (or anyone else) want to split an 8 lb. bag of:

$128.00 https://dragonfly-earth-medicine.square.site/product/brilliant-black-8lbs-/14?cs=true

???

lemme know. seems like more than plenty for 2 smaller gardens.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes