Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Oh yeah! It got me good. I’ve had a bit of garden paranoia since. That only lasted a few days, but I’m keeping my eyes peeled. I’m on antibiotics now for another 5 days cuz of that bitch!

2 Likes

:laughing: You bet we do!!! :joy:

He’s totally used to that, it’s ok… :joy_cat: :sweat_drops::zzz:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

@cannabissequoia HAHAHA HA! Always cracking me up!

1 Like

Hard for me to tell yet on the jungle spice but the other two are females for sure

2 Likes

Here’s my Lilly she’s a stinker at times she has reddish undertones in her underfur pretty when the light is just right!

8 Likes

She looks like a nose-less cat when looking straight on!

1 Like

Cherry Berry White is a female,… Fo Sho! :+1:

Also that DBHP looks like a female as well… Hmm… But, Not 100% sure. I think I see a white hair protruding.

Jungle spice… Undecided. But, I think the balls would of shown up by now… :neutral_face:

3 Likes

@Tinytuttle She’s gorgeous! Sonny has the same undertones. I really love black cats! Let me ask you this…is she kind of a one person cat, if that makes sense? All of my black cats have been.

2 Likes

She’s a beauty.

Right?! Dont know why they are considered bad luck. Things like breaking mirrors and walking under ladders makes sense, but black cats???

5 Likes

WITCH!!! WITCH!!! Burn The WITCH!!!

Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she’s a witch?

Peasant 3: Well, she turned me into a newt!

Sir Bedevere: A newt?

Peasant 3: [meekly after a long pause] … I got better.

Crowd: [shouts] Burn her anyway!

You were lucky it wasn’t a Recluse. They are REALLY nasty bites. Haven’t seen any here since I got back from TX, but used to see them all the time back in the 90’s and early 2000’s.

4 Likes

I had a Bombay breed before this black cat. He was jet black, blue undertones as he was so dark. His face looked more like a leopard and more flat than our 2 domestic short hairs. If you look really hard at Sonny under the sun, the red undertones make him more of the deepest shade of brown. Either way, I’m drawn to black cats. I wanted to rescue a tabby this time and lo and behold there was Sonny. It was meant to be.

5 Likes

Hahahaha!!

A recluse was what I was really worried about when I went to the ER cuz the widow bite was literally eating away my skin too and spreading. It was horrible and scary. I don’t really feel lucky though, that shit hurt!

6 Likes

We had gotten her at the shelter about 5 months ago almost Ferrell like couldn’t hardly get close to her but now she’s warming up to us and crawls all over us she won’t be seen if a stranger comes over though

4 Likes

She’s has the loudest purr i’v ever heard on a cat when she sticks her cold nose near your ear and purrs sends goose bumps down the spine!

4 Likes

Generally you know your on the mend when the bite starts itching. I dont worry about brown recluses outside. Only inside. As for your black widows look for fucked up looking webs. They’re not good at making webs and they generally look uninhabited.

4 Likes

It actually never itched. Sharp pain and burning.

3 Likes

How bad is the wound still?

1 Like

Open and still has a puss bubble, like a cigarette burn or something. The skin is like a big hard ball underneath. Pain, redness and swelling are gone though. Antibiotics are working.

3 Likes

After you get the puss out…Dry it out some. It will shrink and begin to itch after a few days. Did they lance the wound to drain the puss?

2 Likes

Touche haha :joy::joy:
You know me so well :laughing:

3 Likes