Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

You can do … I used to use brown sugar the last few weeks but haven’t done that for a few years … these days I just let em go to get a better idea of what the plants character is… it’s that constant hunt we’re in i gues hahaha … I’m still out on if molasses really sweetens the buds up noticeably or not … it won’t hurt to throw some in either though … a lot of people use molasses or other sugar the last 3 weeks to sweeten things up… We literally started using molasses and brown sugar in the 90s with our grows so it’s definitely been a thing lol

6 Likes

You know the guy who calculated and explained all of my amendments to me had said that Calcium was the number one thing that gives vegetables and fruit their flavor. I’m kind of thinking that may be the key cuz buds are basically the “fruit” of the cannabis plant.

7 Likes

:om_symbol: “…As above, so below…” :yin_yang:

:nerd:

You can safely presume the root mass is an approximate “mirror image” of the plant above ground level. :deciduous_tree:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

I don’t believe cannabis root go very deep I believe they are more or a spreading root those 10-20 lbs trees in 300-400 gallon smart pots are only not much more than 2-2.5 foot deep from what iv seen anyways.

6 Likes

And lack there of causes major problems like Blossom End Rot in tomatoes and a similar thing (can’t think of the name) in peppers.

8 Likes

very little is cheap in Australia other than coal and iron ore :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Thanks Meesh!

I will check them out and get in touch with them. Haven’t had a garden in a few years, but the soil was for shit when I did.

1 Like

1/2 pound per level is about right… I have one, and its a “Must Have” … :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

FM Autos 4, 5 & 6 have started to bud.

CO Cookies Day 56
Candy Dawg Day 56
FM 1-3 Day 46
Ground autos Day 36
FM 4-6 Day 24
Blue Dreams Day 15ish
FM 7-8 Day 1

According to strain info Candy Dawg should be finished today. I just checked her and as usual having a hard time seeing. Seems to be mostly cloudy. I’m gonna give her a few more days.

5 Likes

I got the 6 foot tall and 3 foot across one. 8 tiers, supposed to hold 2 lbs per tier.

2 Likes

If you have cracks in the foundation of your home, you will know the source :joy::v:

6 Likes

I’m wrong on the Candy Dawg, her trichomes are still clear, but most of her hairs are brown. I’ll keep an eye on her! Seriously hate the jewelers loupe, hate all the phone apps! With my eyesight, sometimes I can get it and sometimes not. Most of the time when I do get it either wind blows or my hand starts shaking. I really wish I could find something easier for my blind ass! Arrrrrrrrrrgh! Frustrating!

4 Likes

Good Shit budding, but not pink

10 Likes

I hold a leaf and have the phone bridged to the hand holding it that way the plant and phone move at the same time if at all for less shaky happy snappys

3 Likes

Have I mentioned my most wicked tan? Yup. Haven’t been to the beach all summer either. Dark AF! Honestly, I’m looking forward to fall so I can dig around more in my garden again without wanting to passing out. Wicked fkn tan though! lol

You know you’re from Cali when…

18 Likes

Maybe try sticking the loup in your finger like normal bringing the loup up to you eye with the back of the hand resting on the cheek area then move into look at the target area.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: read it as: stick finger in soup then hold black-eye & hand in & cheek in soup… :joy: :point_right: :stew: :nail_care: :tongue: :eye:

:sunrise: :smoking: :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Not the tan lines a red blooded man expected to see but I suppose some weird people have a foot fetish :laughing:

8 Likes

Lol I’ll bet ya have red-eyes and slightly blurred vision from a recently smoked doobie ! Have a great day bro!

4 Likes

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO Happy!!!

I just found out that I can actually grow outside… YEAH!!!

I thought the town would only allow inside, but I can grow outside if the yard is…

Locked… :heavy_check_mark:
AND
Not Visible …:heavy_check_mark:

Still can only grow 6 but it means no electric. So I can not wait for some high CBD Autos from @Sebring!!!

Going to definite contact that place you recommended for the testing too. Thanks again.

An Added Note:
Does anyone know if Flea Beetles like weed? I think I have a bunch where I want to grow. Have to take a sample over to the Arboretum and see exactly what they are.

8 Likes