Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

I made a video of my garden. Pretty high and rambling but I hope it will upload …

Can’t do it… @toastyjakes how do I upload video from my phone?

3 Likes

Trying to upload to my youtube then link… See if that works

2 Likes

Yep… just upload the link and the video should pop up

2 Likes

Welcome to my garden!

23 Likes

That was awesome Thanks for the tour. My wife and I loved watching it. :v:

5 Likes

Beautiful. Only wish I had smellavision it must be amazing walking through and Taking all that in.

6 Likes

So fun! :projector:

:clap: :joy: LOL

:zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap:

I can just see the evening :tv: news…

“20,000 Hawthorne customers lose power because of hungry Cannabis plant”

:tada:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Thanks Everyone! Glad you enjoyed my amateur video, despite my stoned commentary… sounds like my word for the day was “Mighty” lol Watching it back, I guess I should have filmed it sideways on my phone, so you could get a more panoramic view. Another thought… maybe I should name Jungle Spice “Britney” like Britney Spears! lol

8 Likes

Amazing what the sun can do…looking great…good thing you got you a Bud Trimming machine, wonder if it will survive THIS harvest…

8 Likes

I wandered around in the garden with my coffee this morning as usual, except today I got so excited looking at all the bud out there that I decided to wake and bake. As soon as I did it, I regretted it. WTF? I know better than that! Of course, it was Sparkles Easy D harvest I decided to puff on, the ultra purple. It’s like the dark beer of bud. lol Super strong and super sleepy lazy weed. lol I had big plans for the day. Accomplished half of them… WAAAAAAAY later in the day… ha!

11 Likes

“here’s buds, everywhere buds” and “frickin” were what stood out to me lol…

I envy your backyard…

Peace
DaFozz

8 Likes

I have some work items to finish, but I will be pulling down 2 autos later. The Candy Dawg and FM 3 the dark purple one. I’ll try to get some pics using the bud trimmer for you guys.

7 Likes

Just found a huge green caterpillar on my couch right now! I’ll bet dollars to donuts that it dropped on me from one of my plants. Bud be damned! I’m gonna spray BT again on these suckers. It’s supposedly safe until a week before harvest. I don’t plan on spraying too many more times though. Hoping to knock out whatever is on there now and hopefully the BT stays on the leaves until it’s done.

7 Likes

Bugs have been bad this season over here in Canada. I feel your pain.

6 Likes

I had major issues in the spring. Knocked those out. Caterpillars are always an issue with outdoor grows here though. I have sprayed BT a few times now in a preemptive strike when I saw babies. Next year I think I will grow some sacrificial dill plants they can eat instead and way on the other side of the garden. Lol… I just eyeballed everything out there, no caterpillars that I can see. He may have been a fluke or from another plant, but I’m still gonna spray at least once more on budders and keep spraying DBHP AND diesels until they start budding

5 Likes

I absolutely love butterflies but they need to get their babies to eat something else gosh darn it

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Haha! Loved grumpy cat! Really sad when he died

4 Likes

I hear ya. The neverending struggle.

I was doing weekly BT all year until the recent crisis of my mom’s cancer & passing :neutral_face: but missed a bunch for a couple months & have re-started.

Thrips showed up hard & en masse sometime around then too. The essential oils stuff leaves a lot of dead thrips but I think my clover cover crop needs to get chopped down & covered because I think it’s drawing them or breeding them. :four_leaf_clover: :unamused: Way more damaged than the weed.

So I’ll do BT up to 3rd week of flower & take my chances, the essentials about the same, maybe longer but nothing for the last 2+ weeks.

The real threat is early rain. So it’ll be plastic roof time soon.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I’ve read that the BT is actually okay until one week before harvest, but I’m not even pushing it that far. If the next few sprays don’t hold them off then I’ll just pick them off by hand. I sort of already count on some bud loss from caterpillars being inevitable.

2 Likes