Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

It’s got a fish poo base that troubles me mostly. :dizzy_face:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Is that the Monterey Brand? I didn’t notice that on the bottle.

1 Like

Crappertillers!!! Aaaah man I don’t miss those … gonna have to get the ladder out soon and do some hunting. I’ve had them destroy a whole plant over night

4 Likes

My sweetie came over and helped me take down Co cookies, candy dawg and FM 3
Candy Dawg before and after

FM 3 before and after! @ReikoX this one has a strong smell of grape soda. Delish

I forgot to take pics of the Colorado cookies. Sorry.
Here is all the trimmings in the bud bowl trimmer. I don’t give much care to this stuff, so it’s all mixed together. I dump it all in my trim bin to dry later I’ll shake it through the screen for kief, but that’s as far as I go.

Since autos are pretty small we actually did a closer trim than I will bother with when we do the big harvest before throwing it in the bud bowl trimmer.

16 Likes

Oh shit! Really? An entire one of your big ass plants? Yeah, they are def getting another BT spray then!

2 Likes

Okay, I just went out and inspected all the plants again. I don’t see any caterpillars let alone any bugs on the plants. After my assessment, there is no way that I would even know how to spray these at this point. For one, they are just too bushy and too hard to get through the netting and secondly they are already crazy frosty on the leaves. I really don’t want to screw up the buds. I’m just gonna inspect them on the daily in case I need to pick off some by hand. Good Shit and Cherry Berry White are the frostiest ones so far. They scream dank and the Good Shit smells like fruit punch, pure delicious sweetness.

4 Likes

Yeah a whole big plant … they just seemed attracted to that plant more than any of the others … once I noticed a couple and went digging I probably pulled another hundred off that girl lol

2 Likes

So @Meesh. Is that one of those trimmers that fits on top of a bucket or something similar? Sounds like you like it, yes? By the way, you’re on Fire my friend. Good Growin’!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Oh my god! Have you ever tried sacrificial dill plants? I’m really wondering if it will work or just attract more in general.

The whole thing that you see above is like a giant metal bowl… So it’s a metal bowl with the metal grill that sits on top attached to the grill underneath is the blade, then the lid is a big plastic dome with rubber finger (car wash) looking things attached to it with a crank on the top of the dome. When you turn the crank the rubber fingers roll the bud and spin the blade dropping the trimmings underneath. I love it! A major time saver. And thanks for the kind words…
I’ll go snap a pic so you can see the whole bud bowl trimmer…

5 Likes

So 3 pieces @oleskool830

The top

The grill with interchangeable blades underneath. For wet or dry trimming

And the bowl underneath

10 Likes

Note to self: Autos

FM 1&2 Day 59
Ground autos Day 49
FM 4-6 Day 37
Blue Dreams Day 28ish
FM 7-9 Day 14 Oh, I need to get these in their final pots… Tmw.

2 Likes

I like it! I trim fairly loose usually because nobody sees it or smokes it other than Ms oleskool and I. But I would like a fancy smancy trim now and again. Thanks @Meesh. Nuttn’ but love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I managed to unclog my hose end sprayer somehow and was able to complete my liquid fish drench per soil test 2 days late. Switch back to what will probably be my last of 2 Cal-Mag drenches for the season. I’m assuming I stop once all the liquids the soil test people sent me are gone. I will send a new soil sample in next January for spring amendments.

btw… my whole house smells like grape soda from that purple auto drying in my office. Mmm
FM 2 aka the Rose will be taken down tomorrow. FM 1 still has lots of white pistils, guess her cross is a longer one, although she’s fading now like crazy. I’ll keep an eye on her, but I’m thinking a week still. Most of the sets are 10 days apart. Kinda convenient when it comes to trimming,

10 Likes

Okay, transplanted the last 3 autos for the season. Reikos FM 7-9 into final 3 gallon homes with my fancy organic soil.
So far with @ReikoX mystery autos… Guessing but I think I got so far… 2 alaskan purple, 2 ghost toofs, 1 dark devil and one red poison cross. My seeds were in 2 separate packs as 4 got thrown away by my maid, 1 didn’t pop and 1 Dad destroyed, so the final 3 are still a mystery until they start to bud. I am crossing my fingers that I get another Rose cuz she blows my hair back. I should be able to tell in another 2 weeks or so.

The rose looks ready and I’m gonna harvest her tomorrow, but I’m not sharing her with Dad. To me she is unique and I’m gonna keep her as the start of my private platinum smoke stash. lol Hope she tastes as good as she smells. What I believe is the alaskan purple cross still has masses of green pistils despite heavy fade. Gonna need to check her trichomes again, but I think she’s gonna go pretty long.

Picked a baby caterpillar off the cherry berry white today, damn it. They are tiny right now and blend in so well. :anguished: Still waiting on DBHP and Strawberry Diesels to bud. Taking their sweet ass time. The buds on Good Shit are already as big as my mature autos, that plant is gonna be bomb! Got a good sniff of the Botafumeiros today. It still smells really weird, but a pine or forest like smell is starting to come through. I’ve never smelled anything like it, it’s pretty indescribable. The DBHP smells lemony and Jungle Spice has some sort of odd spicy fuel smell to it that is hard to identify as well.

11 Likes

Gotta love how that bud trimmer leaves the trimmings. It’s absolutely perfect for making into hash, oil etc. :v:

7 Likes

It sure would! I only trim off anything without “sugar” on it then throw them in. Wish I knew someone close that makes edibles or hash or something cuz I’m too lazy to do anything but run it through the screen for some kief, the rest goes into the compost. lol I suppose you could roll some joints with it too, but I’m such a waster, I admit it. Once I do the dreaded trim, I’m just over it!

10 Likes

Haha you and I are very similar in that respect. I take all my trimmings and give them to my friend. He makes it into bubble hash and keeps 50% of what he makes. I’m happy with that lazy ass system :joy::v:

8 Likes

Love it! Unfortunately, I’m kind of paranoid about even telling my friends that I grow. I trust them, but it only takes one person to mention it in passing to a bad seed and then I’m sicing my pitbull on asshole intruders. I feel like the less people who know about my grows the better.

12 Likes

I’m testing out a small semi wet nug of the purple auto I chopped yesterday. Too bad, Dad and I are so low on weed this will probably never get a chance to fully cure because the grape smell is flowing through to the flavor. This bud would most definitely be a strong grape soda smoke given a good cure. It’s pretty damn tasty and grape soda flavor lingers in your mouth for quite some time after smoking.

Almost forgot… Using the bud bowl trimmer and drying these nugs off the stems allows them to dry in a quarter of the time. That completely rocks!

8 Likes

So no backyard BBQs at meeshs? :joy::joy::v:

7 Likes