Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Hell NO! But I wouldn’t mind a big ole Pow Wow come winter when the bud I’m smoking is the only trace… Puff Puff Pass!
Actually if I get half as much bud as I imagine, the Pass part of that statement becomes moot. Everyone can have their own peace pipe! :smiley:

14 Likes

@Mongobongo Dude! You made the 1000th post on my thread! There should be some sort of OG award for that or something! :boom: :confetti_ball::sparkles:

10 Likes

Haha awesome. All I want is an invite to the pow wow. It will be a nice break from the cold because by then in Canada were at -5 Celsius :joy::v:

11 Likes

I should try dill this year … found fermented plant extract helped but was a little too late as the damage on that one was already done… they caught me sleeping lol

5 Likes

Shit, you can’t see those fuckers until they get all fat and juicy from eating all your bud. Grrr…

I do have to admit… they have excellent taste. Fuckers.

3 Likes

Hahaha and once you find the 1st one you know there’s like a thousand more in there just waiting to fuck your day up :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

That moment when you are admiring that perfect juiciest frostiest top cola and suddenly you zero in on a brown spot with a fat green caterpillar ass sticking out…

MOTHERFUCKER!

9 Likes

Lmaaaao … leaning in to get a whiff of a frosty looking bud and it falls apart as you grab it :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I LOVE NATURE! :joy::joy: dying :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Compost! OMG! I’ve got a days worth of weed and my harvest is 4 weeks away. I’d sure enough be smokin’ that shit if it were me in this all too familiar situation. :cry:

5 Likes

Time for some BT. It’ll be better that way.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Because of your climate, we’ll all go there.

Cool.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

As much as I would love to visit your state and attend Meesh’s BBQ, unfortunately certain restrictions at the moment would not allow me to attend such a monumental event…

I don’t even think they will allow me to attend the ceremony when your State Flag gets changed to it’s new version, dammit…

Peace
DaFozz

8 Likes

Picked more crapertillers off the cherry berry white and the good shit. You don’t think the bt will screw up the buds @cannabissequoia? They are super frosty right now

6 Likes

Just found an article that says BT can be sprayed up to 15 days before end of the cycle. I’ll start a foliar tonight. There are so many leaves now, I may have to spray some tonight and some tomorrow night. I can’t start until 6 pm or the plants will be in direct sunlight. FUCK!! and so it begins… It’s still so early in bud they will eat all of my plants by harvest time if I don’t do something about them.

9 Likes

The thought of getting out there and spraying them honestly makes me want to cry. They are so bushy and huge, it’s gonna take hours and hours and the ladder to do it. They were all sprayed about 3 weeks ago and the amount of leaf seems like it has tripled since then and budding.

7 Likes

Anybody have their instructions for BT still? I lost the booklet. I think it’s 12 teaspoons for 3 gallons, but not positive? Anybody?

5 Likes

15 days sounds about right. I find it leaves a gross smell for a while after applying but it goes away after a few days.

I havent used it this year as the stuff I have on hand is expired so I’m assuming it’s no good now. Having a problem with lepidoptera too actually, but they’ll be fucking off come mid september anyways to overwinter elsewhere so I’m not sure if I need BT. It works great though it pretty much solved the gypsy moth infestation I had here last year.

4 Likes

I think I used like 5-10ml in a 1L sprayer @Meesh

4 Likes

It shouldn’t dry up or fuck up my buds will it?

4 Likes