Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

I would say you are probably right as there are more of those out there than anything! Thanks! I like that thought much better.

4 Likes

I had a hard time understanding that one !:flushed: maybe next time a picture book would be more effective! :joy::flushed::joy::flushed:

4 Likes

Tested out the uncured Candy Dawg last night. Sheā€™s tasty and has a pleasant high. Just tastes skunky fuel like. Nothing over the top or super unique there. A nice all around bud.

Gave most of the Candy Dawg and CO Cookies auto harvest to Dad. He wasnā€™t into the flavor from the previous Dark Sparks so didnā€™t want any of Reikos purple auto. I admit, I didnā€™t tell him that itā€™s different and tastes like grape soda, so I kept that one for myself. Heā€™s missing out, but he doesnā€™t know it. lol

Dad bought some Blue Dream from the dispensary just to compare to the ones I grew and left me a nug to try also. It tasted just like my last autos. I had forgotten how low odor and taste it is in general and was actually pleasantly surprised cuz I kept thinking the low flavor was something I was doing. That strain is def about the high, which is the best for my issues so far. I wish it was a more flavorful strain though.

It should be dry enough for me to test out the Rose tonight, pretty excited. Also FM 1 is ready to come down this evening too. I really think itā€™s the alaskan purple cross. I have surprised myself and after like 9 or 10 autos now this season, I can finally tell just by looking at them if they are ready now without the loupe. Pats self on back! Iā€™ll add this to my experience belt.

15 Likes

What struck me so funny was the mousetrap contraption that he was constructing to catch caterpillars and the time it was taking him. I dunno. It made me LMAO. Might have been that fat J of DBHP! Much loveā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@Meesh I know your grandfather would be so proud! Keep up the great work and keep spreading the love of growing

7 Likes

From the perspective of an illegalized micro grower and user with two tiny plants, this is just crazy. And beautiful.

What are you going to do with what I can only guess will be several pounds of weed? (You donā€™t have to answer that :innocent:)

5 Likes

Well look at this @Hoodini making a ā€œ special guest appearance ā€œ! How the hell have ya been buddy?

5 Likes

Hey @Hoodini! Whatā€™s happnin? Stick around and let us hear WTF you been up to. All loveā€¦

6 Likes

OG Skunk has pm. What do I do? Nonfat milk and water in the morning sun? Or is there something else I can buy locally that wonā€™t screw up my buds? FML

3 Likes

Good strain reference for later:

My first plants (CBW, JS, Kushage, Good Shit, OG Skunk) budded at 13 hrs 48 mins of daylight
then Botafumeiros and Holy Punch at 13hrs 32 minsā€¦
If we count a couple buds on DBHP yesterday 13 hrs 8 minsā€¦
Wonder how long the diesels will go?

I know Iā€™m a poster. lolā€¦ Tested out the Rose and Grape Soda the pink and purple @ReikoX autos aka FM 2 & 3
They taste like they smell, but donā€™t smoke these during daylight hours. Itā€™s droopy eyelid weed, good for sleep! Super strong shit! :sleeping:

6 Likes

Not sure what Gramps would think of the cannabis, but he sure would love my compost bins and my general growing out there for sure! Good to see you buddy! Donā€™t be a stranger!

Thank you! They are crazy to me too! What am I gonna do with my harvest? Mostly give it away aside from whatever Me, Dad and my boyfriend need to get through the next year. So it will probably be a whole lot of gifting and spreading the love! I canā€™t imagine that Dad and I can get through a pound each in a year and my Sweetie probably 2 pounds.

7 Likes

I know what I like. Stoney weed without any anxiety.

5 Likes

Whatever pm youā€™re seeing, just be prepared for it to spreadā€¦ best thing you can do right now is get a packet and pull those affected leaves off. Look online if you can find some trichodermaā€¦ it may help you contain it a bit. A fungal based compost tea could help tooā€¦ Other options are to use some bicarb and spray down the leaves ā€¦ what Iā€™ve learnt with using bicarb is that after applying a bicarb foliar is to go back 5 minutes after with regular phā€™d water (6.5) and spray them again to balance things out. Other option is peroxide ā€¦ hope this helps

6 Likes

So I cut off a bunch of branches in the back and leaves on the OG Skunk. Iā€™m gonna try spraying it in the morning as I was too late today. If it doesnā€™t start knocking it off, Iā€™m gonna pull the whole plant. Wish me luck!

6 Likes

Baking soda and/or Sulphur based fungicide like Saferā€™s Defender. How bad is it, and is it PM for sure Iā€™ve mistaken bird poop and residues/burning from spraying for pm in the past. If it wipes off easily itā€™s not PM.

3 Likes

Itā€™s def pm unfortunately. Itā€™s not that bad, but we all know how fast it gets bad. First Iā€™m gonna try milk and sunlight, before I chemical out. Supposedly, itā€™s as effective as everything else from what Iā€™ve read. It says to spray 30% milk to 70% water in the morning sun. The bacteria in the milk activates in sunlight and eats the fungus supposedly.

5 Likes

Have you guys ever had a plant just not flower? :joy::joy::joy: Obviously, Iā€™m having a melt down over the DBHP again. I canā€™t understand why itā€™s not budding. There are like 2 tiny bud sites on the entire monster plant and I donā€™t see anymore starting and itā€™s been like 3 days now. Diesels are still naked too, although they are throwing pistils now.

5 Likes

Yes!!! Itā€™s in my thread somewhere but I also had a DBHP that was in 12/12 for 12 weeks and not a bud on the big thing! I had harvested all of her tent mates and she sat in there by herself in the corner and refused to flower. I got annoyed and sheā€™s hanging for edibles now. :rage:

7 Likes

OMG! Now youā€™re really freaking me out! Mine threw pistils with the rest then seemed to reveg in a way, the pistils all receded. Now sheā€™s throwing pistils again and has 2 little buds from secondary branches and thatā€™s it. @MomOnTheRun you got any insight on this? So weird oleskool! Both of us!!!

6 Likes

A genetic mutant,very strange !

4 Likes