Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

whining
NOOOOOOO! Say it’s not so!

but, but, but… I don’t want a 6 foot mutant! stomps feet
:rage: :sob::sob::sob:

9 Likes

Pthhh :smirk:

My DurbanPxRedCherryBerry would easily be over 20’ by now. Pissin me off… no point in that privacy fence anymore…

:tokyo_tower: :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

The Kushage and the others along the side of the house have really started to stack nicely. :v:

5 Likes

She’s not budding either?

Thanks buddy! Admittedly, I was out there earlier feeling up the Kushage. :blush: She probably gets the most love because she’s closest to my gate and the first girl I see when I walk into my garden. She smells really sweet right now, like sweet cherry and the CBW across from her smells like sour cherry. lol

6 Likes

Haha isn’t it funny! It’s like being a teacher. You select a few favourite students at the start of every year/grow cycle :joy::v:

5 Likes

I use milk and molasses a lot , just not on budding plants as it can sometimes leave a flakey film on things… but of you just attacking the leaves it should be cool… I generally let the milk sour and seperate the curd from the sour liquid and use that … the dogs love the curd hehe…

7 Likes

Note to self: Autos

Ground autos Day 55
FM 4-6 Day 43
Blue Dreams Day 34ish
FM 7-9 Day 20

3 Likes

The quick run of the F2’s showed 3 different pheno types…1 like the mom, 1 very slooooooow to flower yet more leafy and 1 one spindly with weird leaves unsure if wanted to veg or flower though produced the best - ya’ll are also growing in open air where mine were kept in 4" pots …i’ll eventually do a proper pheno run then sort them out to what I like which ya’ll should do as well for any of the preservation runs :wink:

Totally sucks that Good Shit hasn’t given any pink … my girl is hanging on in veg going from 90f days to 60F days in less than a week sitting on my kitchen table so not in the best shape

8 Likes

Yep. :unamused:

The Durban Poison mother used in that cross waited until late september (12/12 on 9/25 for me) and took 11-12 weeks to finish. I’m hoping that the new hybrid won’t do that but it’s sure looking that way. Will have to put up a plastic rain-shield roof.

Glad I am the tester on this one & not other members. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I have a 501st OG x Sour Bubble that has been teetering on the edge of flower now for a month and still hasn’t took off in bloom yet. At this point I’m gonna have an 8 foot tall tree full of fluff come october…

8 Likes

Hey Ma! If it is one particular pheno I wonder if anyone has let it finish just to see how it is. Not me I can tell you. I only grow 4-9 of them in my tents. To me it’s a plant that took a lot of my time, money and tent space. For Nothin’. Maybe the cookies will be good. I really like the herb though. I had 3 that acted “normal” Smokin’ on it now.
All love and RESPECT…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

So your good shit isn’t pink either?

1 Like

Well, well well! The milk foliar seems to work really quickly in the bright sun! I also have over 80 degree temps right now and read that pm doesn’t like heat in excess of that. I may have all of this going for me in the pm eradication right now. I did cut some back branches off yesterday, and had seen some pm here and there still. Barely any today and whatever I did spray seemed to disappear in minutes. Kind of stoked right now! Time will tell if it’s gone I guess.

5 Likes

Glad the PM got delt with quickly for you.
Also, I would probably cop a feel or 2 of the Kushage myself. Beautiful lady, she is.

2 Likes

overall, you’re plants are flowering pretty early in response to the unique climate and photoperiod in southern california. it is not uncommon to find a strain that doesn’t react to these conditions, and flowers in the early fall.

the dragonsblood hashplant in particular has tropical island sativa genetics which are naturally long flowering, and where the weather conditions are warm and coastal. In a way it’s not surprising that this strain is flowering much later than the other genetics in your garden.

I expect this one could be a really amazing long flowering sativa pheno that will run longer than your other plants, and it will be totally worth it.

5 Likes

Yeah, I did read that it was a cross of a old Hawaiian strain. Not sure that explains @oleskool830 DBHP not flowering indoors with 12/12 for 12 weeks though…

3 Likes

sometimes true sativas have to be started at 12/12 in order to finish indoor. It sounds to me like one of the phenos brought out by MomOnTheRun’s pollination is a south asian sativa throwback.

4 Likes

I agree with you on the long flowering strain but I believe I got some weird recessive mutant gene too as mine once again has thrown pistils and now will either start stacking or they will recede and go back to veg again… I see some already dying back as of today and others look like preflower. It’s a confusing, weird ass plant. lol She has already done this once about 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

I didn’t think DBHP was a true sativa? She has hybrid leaves for sure! My Strawberry diesels are supposed to be a hybrid as well, but they look about as true sativa as they come. These new fangled hybrids have me all screwed up!

3 Likes

that does sound like some kind of asian heirloom pheno, it definitely sounds like a genetic fluke of some kind because I would expect it to show hybrid indica traits as well.

the slow flowering and dying off as it grows sounds like a lot of unrefined landraces. it’s a trait associated with jungli, which is a term for drug variety cannabis that has become feral, growing and seeding without human intervention or selection.

5 Likes