Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Only bad part of growing her I found was foxtailing with high temperatures. My plant was ugly but stank. @Meesh did her the justice she deserves and grew her out to her full potential in a pot. In the ground I think she’d be a pain in the ass to control.

4 Likes

Dad is building a whole trellis contraption out of pvc and string in the winter to fit perfectly inside the mj beds and some for the veggie plot as well. Got a great idea from @StillSmoking in his indoor grow. Gonna make it giant size for outdoor plants. Dad and I have been brainstorming for months. With these new supports in place next year, I could seriously do another Charlotte some real justice! :grin: Learning curves equal experience. It will sort of be like an outdoor scrog.

10 Likes

The first half of the Cherry Berry White is dry so I packed her up to cure and the 4 or so ounces I got off the Blue Dream autos. Smelling the Blue Dream put a big smile on my face and gave me the most comforting feeling. Been out for awhile. Don’t care how long I smoke it, I never tire of it, despite it’s low flavor. It’s been my wonder drug for years now. My medicinal strain. I missed it so much. The OG Skunk reminds me of her, in the high, not the flavor. Can’t wait for it to cure. I had informed the Men that I was keeping all of this strain for myself. They were both perfectly fine with it. Doesn’t give them the same effect.

8 Likes

Sometimes any mistakes can be so much more useful than just trundeling on. Just for the knowledge gained :pensive:

2 Likes

The old Kali mist was a favourite with women for pre menstrual cramps.
Different strains treat different ailments

2 Likes

Yeah, the Blue Dream is best for my depression and anxiety

4 Likes

I found what I presume to be chem#4 pheno of my sunshine #4 was the most calming weed I’ve ever had in my life, a perfect balance for me. I once read that this was a perfect party social strain. It ticks every box the most social weed I’ve ever had in my life! But I’m an old mycoscopy fan and can’t get too warm in my bed, a bit of trepidation can envigorate you. But

2 Likes

But that pheno you could build an empire on.
So calming but with enough creative energy to change the world.
I suppose it depends on your needs I like hybrids?

2 Likes

Hybrids are def where it’s at these days for me too. I love the advancement of cannabis throughout the decades. It’s remarkable the amount of strains we have now.

4 Likes

It’s Halloween time, mine and my Man’s favorite holiday! Tonight we are going to Dark Harbor. A Halloween event at the Queen Mary in Long Beach. They have spooky mazes and stuff inside the old haunted ship. It’s a blast! We’ve been a few years now. Sunday Funday!

8 Likes

Sounds like a good time…have fun, take some pics!

1 Like

I feel there is wriggle room every where!
There’s something for anyone but not for everyone!
It’s to an attribute cannabis mould a itself around surroundings as much as the pet dog or cat.

2 Likes

Glad it meets your needs. I dislike the raciness it can give. I avoid Blue Dream

2 Likes

Isn’t it interesting how strains effect people so differently? I know what you mean about raciness, certain sativa strains are too racy for me as well. However, I don’t feel it with the Blue Dream. I am the least tolerant to Indicas though. Strange story about me and Indica, One night I took 2 unisoms to sleep and woke up in the middle of the drug working. I couldn’t breathe, felt like I was gonna choke on my tongue, full on panic attack. To this day one of the most terrifying things that has ever happened to me. After that incident, anything that effected my motor skills in anyway would throw me into a panic attack and the same physical symptoms as the unisom episode. I mentioned this to a shrink client of mine and she said that the body has trauma memory and that how unisom (same exact drug as benadryl) work by depressing your motor skills aka breathing, swallowing etc… So long story short, certain strains of Indica will depress my motor skills in a way that throws me straight into a panic attack just from body memory. When it happens it’s straight awful.

8 Likes

I am not sure this is not a phenotype thing and not a strain issue.

2 Likes

half of the Kushage is dry and packed up to cure. Half each of the Kushage and the Cherry Berry White have filled a 3 gallon bucket half way. So, it’ll be 3 gallons each of both when they are fully dry. Wow! Those 2 alone would last me a year! Damn!

14 Likes

I wish your house was within walking distance. :neutral_face:

:footprints:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Holy Cannoli, haven’t seen your thread in three weeks and fell behind 250 posts! :yum: Completely agree with washing the buds, the things I’ve found in bags over the years!? :fearful: :mask: :joy:

What is it about the peroxide that makes you nervous?

5 Likes

Afraid it’s gonna oxidize my buds and burn the trichs

4 Likes

NO need to be afraid,…just do not do it, cause IT WILL DO EXACTLY AS YOU SAID

4 Likes