Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

I haven’t given you all pics in 2 weeks? I’ll fix that tmw. Plants are huge.

11 Likes

That is super impressive and a life changing accomplishment, way to go. You are a very strong person.

4 Likes

Chemdawg

Sour diesel

Grape ape

Jack Herer

C99

SSDD BX

Love Fire

Gg4 ril

Cheese :cheese:

Bubble gum

25 Likes

They’re getting really effen big.

10 Likes

Sweet fuckity fuck, they’re really poppin off! :+1:

3 Likes

holy smoly are they doing ever so amazing those things are going to be fucking trees by the time there done flowering :star_struck:

3 Likes

They keep stretching, fairly close to bud. Anytime now. All throwing pistils like crazy. A few are almost 7 now. They can just stop and bud already. :rofl:

Then despite putting the padlock on the gate, paranoia will kick in

6 Likes

Check out the gg4 ril! Looks like I have finally found the perfect nutrient for container grows. Down to Earth all purpose. Put it all in at transplant. So far it’s been water only! Haven’t needed to supplement it yet. It’s the 4-6-2. The plant is a perfect shade of green not one funky leaf on it. Let’s see how this stuff does in bud. I have a feeling it’s going be fine there too. So stoked. I have a lot of garden and plants to care for so easy and lazy totally works for me!

7 Likes

I’m liking that bubblegum

4 Likes

Its 7 feet and have never seen fan leaves the size of hers. Giant!

I’m geeking out on the smaller jack and Cindy personally. I see razor leaves and feel giddy. I LOVE me some sativa!

11 Likes

Beautiful plant. Maybe one day I’ll be able to grow outside. Not sure how they would act in this heat though

2 Likes

Where are you located? A girl friend of mine grows here in the high desert. She’s pulled about 10 plants to herming so far as the heat is in the 100s. Plant more than you need and water a few times a day. She grows outside every year.

3 Likes

Central Texas.
Been 105 or better for about a month now.
107 right now

4 Likes

Whew! Too hot for this lady! I would die out there!

3 Likes

@SamwellBB at the moment a stem rub of the Love Fire reminds me of bbq meat and coffee. lol A couple weeks ago I got a vanilla smell with a tad of pepper. Super curious what bud is gonna smell like. She is about 5 feet right now. Very leafy. Nice structure. Do you have any pics of ones you’ve grown out so far?

7 Likes

you might want to check out the arizona grower’s thread, or AzSeainDooin420’s handiwork. they’re growing in the desert with similar heat i think.

3 Likes

Very nice. What does RIL stand for?

1 Like

Unfortunately its illegal here

2 Likes

Recombinant Inbred Line

8 Likes

C99 for the win but I’m biased as I sent you them :rofl:

3 Likes