Meesh's Winter Greenhouse Grow

Getting ready to smoke @ReikoX fem mix auto from the winter… it smells delicious
This is my yield… lol. No more winter outdoor grows for this girl…

7 Likes

Smoke report… Great flavor… leans towards a skunky/diesel taste with a hint of citrus and a peppery finish. Very pleasant. It tastes exactly how it smells and I have to say that it definitely is up my alley in that sense as these are the flavors and scents I enjoy most. I don’t think I’ve ever described a high before, but I will do my best. Cerebral high that comes on very mildly, about 10 minutes in, my cramps dulled down then only maybe a 2 minute stretch of slight raciness, but not enough to cause anxiety just enough to show you some sativa. No couch lock and my body high is very slight even though it has dulled my pain. Don’t know cbd content, but most thc dulls pain for me anyway. I’ll edit later if I get the munchies or get sleepy. I’m always hesitant when I try a new strain as I am SO sensitive these days, but I have to say this is an incredibly pleasant high for me all around. Nice mix @ReikoX I’m looking forward to the one I have growing now!

9 Likes

An hour later and I’m high AF… feel great, Uplifted and perky. Posting like crazy so I guess I’m talkative. Good depression strain.

7 Likes

Thanks for the laugh @Meesh

4 Likes

Glad you enjoyed them. I get the same way when I try new strains. I find that even the more racey stuff mellows out after about six months.

7 Likes

I was very happy with the high, especially the smell and taste to go with. Kept smelling my fingers all night from packing bowls. Yummy. Can’t wait for the baby I have now. The last plant will be gone in a week. lol

7 Likes

Puffing on the auto again tonight. Smells so damn good, I want to stuff it in my pillow so I can smell it all night. It’s like my catnip or something… It’s sooooooooooo good! :yum:

5 Likes

Just read this, top to bottom. Great fun.

Would you review your Green House? Brand, cost, assembly, etc? I found this thread because the idea of a sun lit winter grow appeals. I’m in PDX so high heat won’t be a thing and I won’t hesitate to throw out a heat mat or a fan. Lack of sun might but hell, it just rained most of the day today. August? Really?!
Any cheap GH wisdom? Thoughts? Cautions?

1 Like

Honestly it was just a cheapo plastic and pvc greenhouse that snapped and tied together that I got at an end of summer clearance at Big Lots for 1/2 off. I think it was like 35 bucks. Super easy to assemble, took about 2 hours. I loved it for starting seeds early for spring. The biggest issue I had with it was algae and wind. You really have to anchor it down good and by outdoor planting time it had a few holes where the ties ripped from the wind whipping it pretty good. All in all, it worked great even at the end. Just ended up getting too hot here.

2 Likes

Great to hear! Do you think spending more would have made a difference? Screen windows maybe?

1 Like

Not for my purposes… If I wanted to use one year round in Southern Cali though, I would need a real one with temp controls etc… Get’s too humid here

1 Like