MEGA CROP Battle Room

What’s up fellow growers. I wanted to post this thread so peeps could see how I use MEGA CROP

Grow room 5 x 5 x 8
Lighting 8 Autocobs, replacing Timber Vero 400 with 4 more Autocobs
Soil is a blend of peat, worm castings, and Burpee organic coco grow mix
15 plants 5 breeders and 7 different strains, MSNL Lemon Haze x2 White LSD x2 and Carmalicious (solo cuo), RQ Diesel x 2, Mephisto Avt x 2 Sour Hound x 2 and Dinafem Blue Cheese
4 7 gallon fabric pots, 6 5 fabric gallon pots, 2 3 gallon plastic and 3 solo cups
Nutes MEGA CROP and Sweet Candy. I mix 4 gallons per patch the Sweet Candy is used @ 1 tsp per 4 gallon from start to finish along with the MEGA CROP. I feed every day

Plants were started on MEGA CROP @ 1 gram per gallon and Sweet Candy @ soon as they popped from the soil until day 7 feeding 1 quart per plant

Week increased MEGA CROP to 2 grams per for the 1st 2 feedings then pummped it to 3 grams per gallon @ day 11 feeding increased to 2 quarts per plant

Week 3 increased MEGA CROP to 4 grams per gallon also added Cal Mag @ 25 % per batch and will hold there until I see stretch stop

Day 1

Day 14

Day 23 today

22 Likes

Wow! Nice work @Dabber68. I’ll be watching this grow intently. I was disappointed using Flora M/B my last grow (too many problems and lower yield), so I switched to MegaCrop for my current grow. It’s good to see that you can push those nutes, without burning the plants. Great job :+1:

7 Likes

Your the unofficial spokesperson for Megacrop, well I’m loving it!

These were grown with nothing but megacrop, at highest feed I was usin 30g megacrop to 5gal of water.

This grow netted me 13.75 ounces from only 320w of light!

23 Likes

Thx I’m @ 4 grams now will hold there till stretch is over then pump it up till tip burn back off 1 gram and hold or that’s what I’ve done with my Kush grow it may change I’ve got some hogs in the room

2 Likes

Very nice what strain

1 Like

Unknown breeder SUper Silver Haze F2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That pic may have made you the “Back-Up Megacrop Expert” HAHAHA. Nice looking plants, and yield too!!

3 Likes

The room was a little cramped so I took the foot stomp plant 1 RQ Diesel 1 Sour Hound and the solo girls out and put them in the tent under the Mars II 900 till my Autocobs come in then I’ll put the Timber Vero in the tent

4 Likes

The plants have exploded after giving them some room

Last night

This morning 12 hrs later

11 Likes

my megacrop grow it’s a single candyland in royal gold tupur /3 gal smart pot

11 Likes

Nice grow @horribleherk56, I like! More grow specifics please. Inquiring minds want to know lol.

1 Like

My other 4 Autocobs came in

6 Likes

she is under a California light works ss-275 (200w) led , 3x3 tent & royal gold tupur in a 3 gal. smart pot sitting in a pan I just pour the nutes on by hand until I get about 1 in. runoff & by the next day the plant wicks the runoff back up

1 Like

I bought her as a sickly clone in November & put her in nov.29 @ 6in. tall I flipped feb 10th. so vegged about 70 days candyland doesn’t have the same rate of growth as the blackjack that’s in my other tent

13 Likes

These gals are @ 4 grams MEGA CROP per gallon with added Cal Mag. Since removing the Timber Vero 400 and replacing it with 4 Autocobs these plants have literally exploded. So I went down in wattage and got more growth I’ll take it. The Timber is in the tent with the plants I had to move

5 Likes

The Kush grow 44 days MEGA CROP these 4 are ready for harvest after some dark time with the other 4 getting lots of light to finish

10 Likes

The battle plants

5 Likes

Wow beautiful girls, I’m a little behind the times I guess I’m using a 600 watt HPS in the same size room. What are "Auto Cobs " and are can you use them to veg. and flower?
Thanks great job!!!

3 Likes

THX these are 3500k used from start to finish note in one of my pics these lights are single lights which you can raise, lower and aim where you need light Cobshop.net

1 Like

The Battle room is really starting to pop

The gals in the tent are also starting to pop besides the wind burn from me having fan blasting the look good

6 Likes