Mental health - let's not ignore it

This is a safe place, if public.

Like a good bus stop. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I do that with nearly every site I buy from itā€™s great saving that little bit money :slight_smile:

Do you still trip if you micro dose or do you just get that nice feeling?

Cheers

1 Like

No tripping whatsoever, just that nice warm feeling, like really being at home in your own body.
And clarity and focus, more able to see similarities and connections, more capable of seeing the big picture. Sharpens your intuition, itā€™s easier to see the truth of things. Helps with detachment a lot.

2 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t think Iā€™m ready yet. Iā€™m tapering off of my anxiety meds and itā€™s so painful. They sell their meds on the corners. It make it super hard to get it for people who do need the meds like me. But I can have the mess illicitly even though I suffer without them. It sucks but I have to start seeking help cause I know Iā€™m am sick. Legal on paper thanks yall.

3 Likes

Meditation is very powerful too. When it comes to mental health meds are only tools, you still have to do the inner work. Meditate every day for just a couple of minutes every morning and during short little moments throughout the day, as a start. And read Eckhart Tolle. Donā€™t rely on meds alone, they canā€™t help you without your awareness rising.

3 Likes

I never even tried to meditate once in my life, but started doing some ā€˜mindfulnessā€™ videos on youtube and I have to say it really works!

5 Likes

Without meditation youā€™ve only scratched the surface of who you are. You are so much more powerful than you realize, everyone is. Itā€™s like a superpower you forgot you have.

5 Likes

I try some basic yoga for real been just getting my body acclimated to doing something all day and get the toxins fully out. Just like pushups, isometric n some change of diet really helps. You get out what you put inā€¦with everything. Meditation early in the morning medicated is the best.
-J

3 Likes

All love brotherā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Sometimes they are one in the same. Depends on the definition of ā€œrealā€.

4 Likes

My personal take on Buddhaā€™s enlightenment is that it was as practical as it was spiritual; Reading Thich Nhat Hanh was enjoyable.

Then thereā€™s 10-days of silent meditation Vipassana style & that will crack you open like an egg, imoā€¦ waaaaay too much for me at this point but certainly intriguing.

I coudnā€™t find the pic Iā€™m thinking of: hippie buying a VW meditating in lotus position on top of the car :grin: ) but the one above is from the same source(a classic):

5 Likes

How about the one where you shut yourself in a pitch black, silent room for 12+ hours. Must take you to some interesting places!

3 Likes

Thereā€™s all kinds of different methods. Osho developed over a hundred or so. Different methods for different people. But thereā€™s no guarantee. You are the guarantee.

4 Likes

You get it @cannabissequoia!
Amituofo!

3 Likes

Without medication youā€™ve only scratched the surface :stuck_out_tongue: j/k

3 Likes

3 Likes

What would you recommend for a ā€˜beginnerā€™?

It doesnā€™t work like that. No one can tell you whatā€™s best for you, you have to find out for yourself what works for you. Anyone who tells you what is best for you is egotripping. Trust yourself. Whatever I share is what works for me, thatā€™s all.

This might be of value, pick whatever resonates with you and read or listen what itā€™s all about. http://www.oshoworld.com/tantra_medi/

Free books, transcripts of his talks, a wealth of wisdom:
http://www.oshoworld.com/e-books/eng_discourses.asp

3 Likes

Fair enough, thanks for the links :+1:

3 Likes

10 Likes