Meows Litter Box

The 12 lottery tickets getting scratched on Wednesday.
Translation : 12 seeds getting wet on full moon Wednesday

6 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Genes & Tees - Eventbrite

For the price of admission what I’m giving out alone it’s worth it. Definitely while supplies last on the Tickle Burger F2’s and I’ll have my Bodhi stash & more offerings with me as well at my table.

One half of the guys throwing this I did collaboration work last year. Both are great hash makers & active in the industry.

If you’re able to attend this event come say meow :grin:

3 Likes

This happened over the weekend so 8 more to wait on.
Survival of the fittest so no weaklings allowed.

5 Likes

Ran the two phenos of Italian Beef along with some other odds & ends last night. Not too bad for the amount of material. First pull wet in hand then Flash Off/On next two shots pulled out of my freezer this morning .:camera_flash:

4 Likes

Looks pretty tasty what micron screen did you use?

72, 90, 120 & 160.
Fwiw i think it will best be used as snake material. Needs to dry a little more than maybe a quick oven decarboxylation and roll up like a Tootsie.

2 Likes

1 Like

The Bodhi TK x Iraq Ranya’s are ugly but rooting. Going to pick up some dirt today for them. Plan on putting into one gallons avoiding any stress from solo cups and eliminate an uppot.

Next to them is Bess ( (Black Cherry Sour Diesel x ECSD) X Sin Mint Cookies)) F1’s a strain I made in 2018. Figure i should run more of my stuff although I made 3 versions of F2’s ( # 1 went to seed bank that got busted, # 2 went out to a select few people due to low volume and # 3 went to the bird feeder).

Next to those not up yet but should be in a few days as I see them coming out of the root plugs are a few fems of Cannarado’s Floss Sugar which is Papaya x Gushers.

4 Likes

The Bodhi TK x Iraq Ranya
DnA sex tests sent and received by lab so now I wait.
:crossed_fingers::hushed::crossed_fingers:
They seem happy and are coming along fine

5 Likes

2 females and 1 male. Results back in 4 days nice to have labs like Rim Rock local.
Ladies first…

Male

7 Likes

Two Bess i have going and in a week or two will do sex tests on. Lineage is ( Black Cherry Sour Diesel x ECSD ) x Sin Mint Cookies. I made this strain/stock of F1’s in 2018 . I did make three versions of F2’s previously so hoping for females rather than males.

5 Likes

TK x Iraq Ranya’s now in big tent :eyes:

6 Likes

TK x Iraq Ranya’s…females on left in 3 gallons fed DTE Bio Live and male on right in 2 gallon fed DTE Rose mix. Final pots and about ten days early but two tasks done. Cuts-ville next stop with aero cloner on deck.

3 Likes

My 3 Floss Sugar s fems from Cannarado.

3 Likes

Bodhi TK x Iraq Ranya females. Left is bigger and smells like TK while right is shorter and smells like a gassy kush so maybe Iraq Ranya leaning.

4 Likes

Tickle Burger F2 volunteer…herm all the way a true survivor but fwiw kept it and its pretty. Grape pie dominance and when the winds blowing i can smell it from 20 ft away. The hues are what really keep intrigued. Something about that Colorado environment being great for testing. :grin: Some friendly spiders have been :spider_web: crazy but no detrimental bugs so good stuff. Used Organishield foliar a few times testing it out. Seemed to keep the bad bugs away. Chop is Wednesday before some rain and more cold. Its hit 39 over the past week and highs about 80 a few days but autumn is here.

6 Likes

This the bigger of the two TK x Iraq Ranya females, but her mutant sis has 9 point leaves & almost as tall now. I can palm a basketball for size comparison and defanned below two tiers and got whiffs of TK off both phenos.

5 Likes

TK x Iraq Ranya male got topped last night.

7 Likes

This non mutant TK x Iraq Ranya is really winning me over this run. Easy to manage and is loving my setup fwiw. All good boxes to check.

5 Likes