Meows Litter Box

@DougDawson The bed gives them another 1.5-2 ft so it can seem that way.
The fact I didn’t top them when I transplanted them as I’ll include the picture the day I did to show.

Sometimes I feel like letting the plant grow somewhat untrained to see what they’ll do. This one screams multi top Scrog. :smiley:

Outdoor I’m sure this would be a beast as I’ve seen only a few shots of what others have grown with said Tickle Burger.

It’s a pretty plant regardless and smells great.
For me it checked the necessary boxes for me to continue the hunt with the F2s as well as increasing seed stock.

10 Likes

Mosca Seeds Raspberry Boogie s1’s
Day 16 of flower

EDIT
NO MAS LADYBOY

:skull: :skull: :skull:

This one will be reviewed hard in about a minute as well.
Previous culled and composted already.

Seems to be OK ATM so I will let her live.

12 Likes

Branch was bent bad and I tried to recover it and did for a few weeks but needed to be removed. Pretty flower even drenched with pollen. Tickle Burger and today is day 56 for this and trust me I wasn’t itching to cut as when the time comes in 14 days she will be down quick.

Same plant more shots

13 Likes

Looks like an expensive flowering plant from a florist. So cool.

4 Likes

Thanks … It’s that extra STRESS from me :laughing:
I may be partial but nothing like a good dirt grown weed.

3 Likes

Well then Tickle Burger seed mom is OK but culled everything else. Going to nuke my room in a few weeks, eliminate two tents and start over.

Stay tuned …

3 Likes

What a drag. Sorry for your troubles

All greasy part of fucking with mother nature. :smiley:

1 Like

At least I have my Tickle Burger seed mom to finish before the nuclear fallout. Haha :laughing: :bomb: Day 57/70 71 before D Day.

Last pic is strain I F2’d last year a buddy’s … Called Poo Choo Train 54 as Female 5 & Male 4 selected by me to pair for F2. This one is the same profile I received in #3 of the F1 a nice grape lemon combo. Cross being TrainWreck x Chocolate Eruption

12 Likes

62fa984c670c5f858a4742eb2f9f292f
:+1:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Tickle Burger branch that got cut day 46 due to heavy head trimmed for shits n giggles but looks pretty. Popped a few beans out all healthy some more promising looking but still early.

7 Likes

More Tickle Burger day 59 today.

6 Likes

Day 60 Tickle Burger seed run

13 Likes

Continued…

10 Likes

Crazy cool/pretty & frosty :+1: . I notice a lot of space between bud sites, how do these new crazy-cool looking strains yield per-plant?

@Gonzo This is one plant and not topped but once. I let it stretch but it’s a Grape Pie leaning plant so makes sense with growth and purple hues which are difficult to see but I’ll take more photos in the next coming days. She’s a beautiful plant.

1 Like

Yea they really are beautiful plants. Really unique structure & colors. Perfect for the season! :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Day 63/70 Tickle Burger seed run

10 Likes

All one plant and super pretty.

10 Likes