Mephisto autos for your feminized photos

I have … double grape…white crack x double grape…white crack …chem da la chem x double grape.
I made these myself and just harvested a few weeks ago. All seeds have been tested with 100% germination in just a day or 2 at longest.
I will double your trade if interested. You send me 10 and I’ll send you 20 in return.
I prefer indica or hybrids but can appreciate a good sativa as long as its not really tall.

This is the double grape mother. I got 3 oz or better off all of these plants. The potency is definitely there with these. The buds seemed slightly airy to me but very frosty plants for sure.

19 Likes

I can hook you up Dank, I will pull my list together and DM you.

3 Likes

Thanks for the replies and I mailed out all the packages on 2/14. Everyone will be getting 10 of each for a total of 40 beans. Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

I still have plenty of beans if anyone else is interested.

1 Like

Have any Beans left?

1 Like

Oh man that’s a sweet deal, I’ll dig around and see what I have for fems.

1 Like

I sure do @darkillusion

I have some BOG Sour Bluetooth F2s that are looking good at about 5 weeks I would trade straight up. That double grape sounds awesome I’ve also got a few Bodhi Strawberry Milk F2s I’d do the same

2 Likes

@anon81143130 I have some master kush and cookies seeds, and might have a few white widow lying around.

2 Likes

Let me know if you would trade you some rocbud autos for your white crack’s?

2 Likes

I have a lot of nice seeds regs/fem photos’ , I have grown a lot of mephisto’s gear and I really enjoy their gear …!
If you have any of the chem de la chem x Blue Tooth left .? I’m interested in any of those crosses you made - shoot me a message if you have enough left for trading. Cheers mate …

Gaz.

2 Likes

@darkillusion @Greasy @Gaz29 …if you guys pm me ill get your info.

2 Likes

I just harvested this monster 7.5 oz manbear alienpig. I pollinated this plant with double grape pollen and ended up getting about 500 seeds so I can send some of those out too.

I will be doing a few giveaways here to pay it forward so keep your eyes open.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.