Mephisto crosses from BasementBeans, Blackstrap clone, first STS reversals

I’ll be logging some crosses I got from @BasementBeans. I’ll also be trying my first reversal with sts.

I put 2 (double grape x 3bog) x CDLC and 1 strawberry nuggets x cdlc (both from basementbeans) in a cup night before last (dec 16) and last night (dec 17) they already had tails. So I put them in solo cups of recycled coco/perlite. Today, 1 of each strain had come thru the top. Very eager it seems. Especially the strawberry nuggets :joy: I gave them a few ml of recharge earlier also.

My plan is to take one of the DG crosses and reverse it. My timing isn’t figured out yet as I’m in the middle of moving everything to a new tent also. Trying to get the small tent cleaned up and ready for the one I will be spraying. So I’ll be winging it. If I wait til I’m ready, it will never be done :joy:

I plan on pollinating an Ewok x CDLC I have with the DG/3bog x CDLC pollen. I’ve grown 3 of these Ewok x CDLC and they have all been amazing. I feel like this will end up being :fire: it’s still in a cup of water. Will probably be ready for solo cup tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:

Here are the babies as of tonight. Next, I’ll post a few pics of the Ewok x CDLC I’ll be crossing the DG with. May cross some others with it also but not sure if the timing will be right. If it works out in my favor, I’ll have a few different crosses.

Also have a couple blackstrap clones (to the right of the solo cups) I’m hoping I can reverse for some crosses. Like I said, got a lot going on and I guess I’m giving “Hail Mary” growing a shot :woman_facepalming: Maybe this diary will help me keep it together.

55 Likes

You know I’ll be following along. :v:

13 Likes

Thank you for everything! The beans and more importantly, the HELP :rofl: I appreciate you. Also, I don’t feel so nervous knowing you’ve got my back with the anvil crosses :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey, fingers crossed over here too. I’m going to be working with new CS so I might try to have a backup plan or 3

4 Likes

Uh oh :grimacing: I thought you made your own?

And I shouldn’t have mentioned the crosses you’re doing bc you haven’t even recieved them yet. I hope I didn’t just jinx that. :woman_facepalming::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No I don’t, just using up the stuff I’ve got left before I switch to STS.

I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that so the mailman comes sooner lol

2 Likes

Very cool bud, pulling up a chair. Good luck with the grow.

2 Likes

@DougDawson thank you! Wish me luck!

@BasementBeans :arrow_up: Doug sent me some beans around Halloween that never made it so now I try not to “count my chickens before they hatch” as my gma always said :rofl: :zipper_mouth_face: I’m going to be very disappointed if the first beans I ever ship don’t make it! :weary:

5 Likes

That’s right, that was a monster strain was it not @hollyho . Which one was it? I want to see if I still have any in my stash.

5 Likes

It’s fine! It was ghost cookies I think :thinking: it’s not on you lol but there went my trust in the post office :rofl:

4 Likes

Very nice this is going to be a good one.Can anyone tell me about those blackstrap?Looks interesting.

3 Likes

I’m growing double grape at the minute seeds came from yeti

Good luck with your grow,

4 Likes

Glad you mentioned this while I was near my stash. I got some of those still, send me your info and mention the strain bud, I will send you another pack :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Shiska got me some bean out a week or two ago and I’m still waiting on them.I got my dragon blood hashplant give away Another Oger just sent me a pack but didn’t get that one yet.Holiday seasons might have facilities behind and us postal service had to compete with Bezos.Everybody please support your local post office.

2 Likes

The breeder is Gnome Automatics. Formerly Mandalorian I believe. I think it’s a cross between their Anvil and brother Mendel’s black cookies (I’m not sure, would have to go look). You can google and see pics of it. Purple phenos mostly.

6 Likes

I pm’d you Doug! No rush on it. Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you! How far along are you on those?

2 Likes

I love newborn photos. They’re so weird looking lol (SN then DG2)

@CapnCannabis heres the blackstrap mom I took the clones from… she didn’t start showing sex til 5 weeks in. I accidentally snapped her in half at around 3 weeks. She’s a trooper.

Three days before that pic…(when I first noticed white hairs)

She’s a beast. She’s in 3 gal coco/perlite with jacks 321. If I can get some pollen from her clones, I’ll be super stoked :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

They just broke soil

2 Likes

I love mephisto crosses. I have made a few over the years involving mephisto, fastbuds and rocbud. They turn out pretty good. They look great, have a nice buzz and nice flavor. In my opinion, Mephisto gear is alway good to work with when dealing with autos

4 Likes