Merry Christmas 2020

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to the OG family. :christmas_tree:

What a crazy year it’s been, it’s hard to know where to start.

I want to say thanks to all those who have run and donated to the seedruns, all those involved in logistics, organizing etc…far to many to name individually and knowing me I would miss people so all those members involved know who they are.

I would also like to thank OG’ers who have generously sent me care packages and answered questions I’ve asked through PM’s that I’m sure have been answered a million times in the forums. Never a complaint or telling me go read this or that thread just unselfish, help with answers.

Thanks to all those who make OG run smoothly too

Truly blessed to be part of this community and want to contribute more in 2021 where I can. I am limited sometimes due to health reasons but will make more of an effort just as others here make huge efforts.

Again I hope everyone has a great Christmas with family and friends and a fantastic New Years.

Stay safe, stay medicated.

invisible

69 Likes

30 Likes

Couldn’t say it any better. Well written :clap:
Merry Christmas and Happy new year

10 Likes

Looks like Santa has a full sack this year!

20 Likes

Dear Santa, please keep your sack to yourself. :rofl:
Merry Christmas

24 Likes

To ALL…do have a safe Holiday Season, see ya in the New Year. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

18 Likes

Just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, to all of the great people that make this forum.

dc3b646bc7c1d6623b83f5ead120848d321b14c0

tmpsUDbUe

ed02b539212209ae833f4f7ba933912d2804a9691
:+1:t4: :v:t4:

22 Likes

Happy Christmas OG people, I hope next year is better for everyone, take care and stay safe.

22 Likes

@invisible Couldn’t have said it better myself!

Truly, it is awe inspiring to be among such kind and dedicated people. Everyday I’m on this earth, and get to chat with all you fine folks, I count as a gift, and one that I am so appreciative of.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & New Year to everyone.

2021 - Let’s hope it’s better than 2020 :calendar: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :peace_symbol:

26 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone here! This site is my home, at and away from home, cheers to all of you faithful OGers and have a safe and happy New Year.
@Mongobongo I almost hit the back button, and not come back once I figured out what tf that was. :angry: LoL I was pissed off by how long it took to figure out. Santa needs to :stop_sign: cheers bro

18 Likes

Dear members!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! :santa:

It has been difficult year, and I’m sure the 2021 will be much better!

Let’s Overgrow the World! :leaves:

Joe

36 Likes

Marry Christmas og fam and a happy new year!!!

16 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone !!

19 Likes

Merry christmas every one

17 Likes

I found this site based off a recommendation of a total stranger on Reddit; could’ve gone a lot worse. Y’all are fucking amazing, honestly mostly because of the self moderating nature of OG. Not to mention the fact I don’t know that I would’ve been growing now or ever without this community. I spend way too much time here, and 2021 is forecasted about the same, lol. Between the collaborative conversations and projects I really get to see other people’s grows, and see what works for them. Not to mention the great lads that’ll sit and dumb it down for us newbies to have a hope of understanding.

25 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree::santa::mrs_claus::snowman_with_snow:, like every1 else im so grateful to have found this site its such an awesome community full of amazing ppl, i no the holidays can be hard sometimes and im sure this site has been a saving grace for some, its sure been on crazy year hoping 2021 will be better and we can put 2020 behind us @Mongobongo :rofl::rofl::rofl:

23 Likes

Merry Christmas to my favorite community. Let’s try not to focus on all the crap this year has thrown at us. Focus on the class, integrity, and character you have made it through with. I have noticed that above it all, OG hasn’t skipped a beat with its kindness, insight, and advice to show the world the great character everyone here has. You could let the year get you down, but instead, you’ve shined through it all. It makes me proud to be a part of this great place. Thank you for having me.

Remember the reason for the season, and have a very merry Christmas.

25 Likes

Happy Holidays to all! I am so happy to be a part of this place. It’s been a difficult year for all but here we are; sharing and caring our way to peace and happiness.

I wish you all the best of life. Warm greetings.

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

20 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody !!!

enjoy Your Holidays :santa:

26 Likes