Merry Christmas 2020

Happy Holidays everyone!

Much thanks to all! Especially all the regular’s that keep me company here :joy: You guys are the best and help keep us on mission and growing better herb :+1:

:heart: to all the seedrunners/packers/distributors, I feel your pain and have gained much respect for your craft, its not easy work and I think a lot take it for granted.

I am soooo thankful to be here and a part of this community, I try my best to give back where and when I can. I hope all of you and your family’s stay safe, stay healthy, and enjoy the holidays ^^

21 Likes

Merry Christmas, happy holidays to all my OG brothers and sisters.

19 Likes

Happy holidays everyone, I sincerely hope that 2021 is better for all.
This place is a second home to me and I’m glad that the peeps here are so freely giving of knowledge and genetics.
Enjoy the holidays and rest of your year as much as possible and stay safe y’all.

18 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all here at OG,. Everyone I interact with on this site has helped me in one way or another, and I’m thankful to have this family here on OG. You all are great,… much love!

Stay kind,
Paws

17 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy new years OG family. Hope everyone has wonderful holidays. Best wishes and health!

Shaggy

14 Likes

Merry Christmas and or Happy holidays!

14 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. I haven’t been here that long but it’s been fun!

16 Likes

!

Feliz Navidad …just saying I’ve loved the past nine month on OG…

I wish you all a great Xmas and new future year.

Thanks guys

17 Likes

Same to you …Mr Boombastic Lol.

8 Likes

I agree …has helped me out .especially on lockdown.

Feliz Navidad. amigo .

8 Likes

Lol thanks, but as much as I wish. Its more like Scooby-Doo shaggy. Lmao

8 Likes

Merry Christmas. Don’t get any charges over the Holidays you degenerates! Lol. Jk. Be safe out there and stay high. Ps. Santa and his balls won’t fit down the chimney. Use the back door Sacks Magee.:laughing::v: :snowman::christmas_tree:

16 Likes

merry christmas… <3

9 Likes

Happy Holidays y’all! We got the greatest gift this year and brought home our son from the hospital. He was born last night and of course he is perfect! Hoping everyone gets some polish for this turd of a year this holiday season!

18 Likes

Xmas cracker

What do yo get if you cross Santa with a Duck.?
Awnser…

A Xmas Quaker. LOL

5 Likes

Oh that’s so cool…great luck for u and family…merry xmas

6 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone!
My canna-fam!
Here’s to 2021 :dash::dash::dash::dash:

Wishing you all what you need, want and deserve :stuck_out_tongue::rofl::heart::heart::heart:
Peace.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and a happy holidays to all
Peace and happiness and good health
To @YoungDad420 congratulations my OG brother

To @Mongobongo damn skippy bro that image is now burned into my mine lol :joy: some things you can’t unsee

14 Likes

Peace and gratefulness to you all!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas y’all happy and healthy new year ! :heart:

6 Likes