MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! and THANK YOU!

I want to take a moment here to say,
Merry Christmas to everyone here on OG! I wish each and every one of you the best holidays possible!
Also, I’d like to thank everyone who bought seeds from me this year, you people are what made my year easier!
This site is the only site to be on, OVERGROW THE WORLD!

56 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you @JohnnyPotseed :snowman_with_snow::snowflake: And all of og :blush:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas @JohnnyPotseed and the rest of OG.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year .Looking forward to your future creations you offer up.

8 Likes

Also, I’d like to ask for anyone who bought seeds from me, to please go by my ‘feedback thread’ and leave a vote-n-note, many thnx again to all who helped make my year a lot easier to go through.
https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseed-feedback/57678

14 Likes

Merry Christmas to you Johnny and all the other OG’s. :grinning:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and Rose brother. Afraid I really haven’t bought any seeds from you but am proud to know you :wink:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to you @JohnnyPotseed! :star_struck:
Merry Christmas to all the fine folks here at OG too!

8 Likes

Merry Xmas and in 2023 there’s going to be a potent version of Xmas bud for all members :christmas_tree:

18 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone here…this is the best group of people I’ve ever been associated with on the internet. Everyone tries to help one another and looks out for each other…amazing!

One complaint to Johnny…I have one of your King Tut/Blue Dream going in my tent right now and it’s growing twice as fast as anything else. I’ve chopped it twice, now I’m bending it down and it’s still a beast. It’s taking up way more than it’s fair share, and I’m afraid it’s going to go right through my roof! LOL.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas looking forward to finding one just like her. My kind of Xmas tree.

10 Likes

Yes, it’s very apropos for the time of year and I timed it just right. Oh you will, I definitely want to the see that shiskaberry savior grow magic in action w Xmas :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Stop complaining! I’m sorry if my cross is too big for your grow cuz!
:crazy_face: :rofl: :+1: :wink:

5 Likes

You could have warned me I’d need a retractable roof! :smile:

4 Likes

er… lol is it too late to issue a disclaimer?

5 Likes

Merry Christmas @JohnnyPotseed and the rest of OG! Thanks for putting in the work to get good genetics out for a decent price.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @JohnnyPotseed

4 Likes

Hey thanks @JohnnyPotseed I got some of your beans on the way. The great reviews I readi can’t wait to grow your gear cuz! I’m glad you are here on the og l! Happy holidays all

4 Likes

Big Thank You JP!! It will be a blast running these!! Happy Holidaze!!

3 Likes

“Merry Christmas ya filthy animal, and a happy new year too” Kevin voice from home alone

4 Likes