Merry Christmas to OG Folks

Well, OverGrow Friends, it’s Christmas and for myself and my current grow, like the year 2023, it’s almost over.

Here’s my little ode to Christmas (to the tune “12 Days of Christmas”):

Hummm…

On the 12th Day of Christmas my growroom gave to me:

12 empty plant pots

11 quarter ounces

10 seeds a-waiting’

9 trays buds a-dryin’

8 Plants a-growin’

7 empty buckets

6 unmatched plant trays

Five wa-ter jugs…

Four big fat buds.

3 empty jars

2 waterers

And a Merry Marijuana Tree!!

———
Note: this plant is a bit of a Christmas miracle because I stopped giving it water a week ago along with the other nine plants that I planned to harvest this weekend. I wanted to let them start drying out while they were still planted. The other nine plants wilted and withered as you’d expect them to, but this one was still green and fresh looking. I decided to give it another small sip of water, so it could live a few extra days and help me celebrate Christmas. This is the first Christmas tree I’ve had in years.

Christmas munchies. :wink:

Next week will be my last entry.

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a high night!

35 Likes

This is great. I had fun singing your lyrics along to the melody in my head! Nice pecan pie too, my uncle just dropped one off last night and I have yet to tear into it. I think it’s time lol

5 Likes

Thanks! And enjoy the pie!

3 Likes

I love it! What a great tree @Reithel !

Love the Christmas spirit. :christmas_tree::gift::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

really like your creativity and photo shoot. Merry Christmas to you

3 Likes

That was awesome hun! Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

@Reithel you 🫵 are a rockstar 🪨! That was funny :grin: as shit :poop:, we are all so creative, especially YOU! :+1::boom::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::gift::joy::joy::joy::wink::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::star_struck::tophat::tophat::tophat::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

That was neat

2 Likes

Hey @Reithel , Thanks for this :grinning:
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays!!
I just tickled to death, that was epic!
…not my usual vocabulary either!!
I have to say this sort, also helps OG be so awesome
And helps me unwind a little cruising the forums!
Thanks be to All my fellow OGers as well!!
:wave: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :tada: :green_heart: :christmas_tree: :green_heart: :tada:

1 Like

Beauty tree :grin::ok_hand:

Well done on the tune too, that was funny :metal:

1 Like

Awesome! I love it