Metal Head thread , share what you're jamming :D

I know we have a what are you listening to thread but I would like too start a metalhead thread. Whether you only listen to stuff like Metallica and Def Leopard, or like me you jam the newer stuff like Sleep Token, Spiritbox, Lorna Shore etc… Share your metal jams here :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I’ll start with a brand new song by Spiritbox

Metal Mommy Courtney Laplante brought the heavy with this song , its easily their heaviest track to date … holy shit shes HOT LOL

6 Likes

Very relevant. :metal:

7 Likes
5 Likes

Melvins: A history of bad men

9 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

random band I dont know, I clicked on , this is actually really good

2 Likes

Dimmu Borgir.

3 Likes

I am a classic Metal man, not on the wave of new groups (programmed obsolescence :rofl: )

4 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes

I’ll need to check out some of the newer ones! Metallica, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Dio, Black Sabbath, Godsmack, Dokken, Skid Row, and Tesla are my mainstays. I know a few are hair metal…

Here’s one from Iron Maiden.

11 Likes

Judas Priest at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. Their first post Covid tour.

8 Likes

Then of course Metallica is at the top of my list. Am not able to go to a live show for the 72Season tour so when I saw they were going to livestream both shows from Arlington, TX a couple weeks back I had to go.

Both shows were live stream. For not being able to be at the show it was “almost” like being there. Great camera work, and never would be able to see front row like this so was a great experience.

Here is Sad But True

3 Likes

Black Sabbath
Mercyful Fate
King Diamond
Ghost
Opeth

6 Likes

ashes of the wake is an absolute masterpiece album.

2 Likes

One of my seasonally appropriate favorites

8 Likes