Metal Head thread , share what you're jamming :D

4 Likes
1 Like

Amazing hahah

1 Like

Sometimes you gotta kick assā€¦ other times itā€™s clouds.

:metal:

1 Like
2 Likes

Here are two from one of my favorite midnight movies!

ā€¦take a ride
ride
ride
ride
ride
On heavy metal!

Itā€™s the only way that you can travel

Down that road!

2 Likes

aahhh, memories :eyes: :hear_with_hearing_aid:

I clicked it :wink:

Hereā€™s one from that era

4 Likes

I loved that movie as a kid. My buddies and I would sneak in to the midnight movies to see Heavy Metal. AKIRA, and Rocky Horror all the time :joy:

1 Like

I am one of the minority who actually prefer Paul Diā€™Anno over Bruce Dickinson :metal:

Oh yeah! And prowler is next :metal::metal: this is good stuff

1 Like

Heavy Metal was not a favorite of the older generations. Many a smashed LP:O, good thing I had a paper route :wink:

What does a parent do now? smash their laptop or phone?

1 Like

diā€™anno was the man. he just did not sell it on stage, and was a total dickhead offstage, according to the vines. hence the move to the flamboyant brucey

1 Like

Yeah, he couldnā€™t be ruined from the raw and the label wanted someone with a wider vocal range. Dont get me wrong, Bruce is awesome on Number and Piece of mindā€¦ I canā€™t tell you how many times I wrote the lyrics to Number of the beast or Trooper on my desks at school :joy: the rest of the later albums had to grow on me, as I wasnā€™t so into their adding synthesizers to their musicā€¦ similarly with turbo lover from Priest, or Ozzyā€™s Killer of Giants. It has always been the first albums that seem to hit the best to me

1 Like

If your gonna die, Die with your boots on. Wore out many needles on ā€˜pieceā€™

1 Like

I actually have a co-worker who throttles her daughters wifi so she cannot stream music ā€œwhenever she plays it too loudly through her cellular phones tinny speakersā€ :roll_eyes: I donā€™t understand some people

1 Like
4 Likes

Iā€™ve been jamming to those same first few Maiden albums for the last couple weeks. The jam sessions in the first two albums are pretty epic.
These guys ( below)were overlooked back in the day. When I first discovered them I got really baked while driving a back road and listening to this album. In my mind, the pirates were swinging over to the British ships with cutlasses in hand and knives in their mouths, Revolvers at their hips, The smoke and flames of black powder everywhereā€¦
And then I snapped out of it halfway through a hairpin turn going sixty miles an hour in a ford festiva. Yikes! Would you believe those cars will slide sideways without flipping?:rofl::joy::rofl:. I pulled her throughā€‹:grin:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Saw buckethead live. Was fucking sick on shrooms and cid

1 Like

1 Like