Metal Head thread , share what you're jamming :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There were promotional Dimmu Borgir pentagram gummies for Death Cult Armageddon in 2003. Not sure if that would be Gummy Burger or Yummy Gummy :metal:

3 Likes

I love watching and listening to the native Chickadees of Norway in their natural environments.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Don’t forget their father, The Lord King Diamond of Denmark .

4 Likes

I was barely 15 when this came out
We manually spun the disc around backwards to hear what they say at the intro - join us, join us, join us in hell.

Scariest shit I’d ever heard. :wink:

Slayer converted me from a little punk rock kid to a full on speed metaler.

7 Likes
1 Like

@JustTieflingThings studied under him. She’s kind of a bad-ass.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

3 Likes

That is pretty bad ass. Most people don’t know who he is, and when I tell them, they don’t get it. Thats amazing to me @JustTieflingThings

3 Likes

I pierced a pair of nipples with Fakir! He was a good man, a little bit of a diva, and always interested and interesting. What a life he lived. In our 20’s, @Coffin_Dodger and I worked in bodymody. I used to go to the Association of Professional Piercer’s conference yearly too.

Sorry not sorry…

FUCKING CATCHY AS EVER!

2 Likes

What stood out to me when I was younger reading was the perception of pain. It is in fact able to be “overcome”, and it can be transformed into a ball of light. I’ve never done a suspension or anything, but I had a set of piercing needles no body knew about, lol. Fakir musafar helped legitimize my intentions then I think

This was a big part of the pain equation too

I plan to be the world’s oldest head banger! I’ve always been drawn to music with energy and emotion, vs mainstream crap.

A couple of pioneers of metal:

1 Like

Classic Cod zombie song. Anyone here familiar with it?

3 Likes
4 Likes

Epic Black Metal from Greece:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

if you see this , please listen and tell me what you think. You will not be disappointed.

1 Like
5 Likes