Metal Head thread , share what you're jamming :D

Best line ever, hello me, meet the real me hahaha

4 Likes

drummer in this band is badass…

2 Likes

Fire! I had to forward it to a buddy love the like 2 minute buildup it was technical-like but slower

1 Like

Phinehas is so good and I love what they sing about, Dark Flag is a great album centered around North Korea. And The Fire itself think its more so about the reality of eternity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This live mix is amazing.

Anyone else here dealing with depression? Christian metal tends to help me alot :slight_smile:

YEAH I WAS BORN IN THE RAIN!!!

1 Like

Always… I tend to go slightly the opposite direction though. :wink:

2 Likes

May go see these guys next monday . Super stoked. Hoping I can get my Blood pressure a little more under control before then ;-;

Sleeping lotus features their new clean vocalist.
The price of grace deals with suicide ( the album this song is on is based off real stories… and bro… this song hits very deep. like to the core. )
The war that followed me home is about PTSD.
4 horses is probably their heaviest track to date. ( four horsemen of the apocalypse )

Sharks is a classic, Its what got me into the band!!!

This is the supporting act, ( a few local bands also will support :stuck_out_tongue: ) :arrow_down:

LOL!!! I’ve not heard that one before, but as soon as I saw the corpse paint I knew exactly what you meant!! :smile: :rofl: :metal:

1 Like
3 Likes

Listening to old buddies today:
you’ll like these folks @allotment @breadwinner

Miss my Worldstar Hardcore/Hennessey Henchmen/MDP gang- just remember that together hennything is possible

NJs finest DIY hardcore punks IMO, all their albums slap

3 Likes

2 Likes

Listening to this while taking a stroll with my daughter outside lol

2 Likes

All female Japanese Grindcore :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Both nights of this show was phenomenal. It was like he was channeling Chuck on stage.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Melodic Black Metal from Germany.

4 Likes

Been jammin the 4 good Van Halen albums with DLR. To this day I’ve never listened to a Van Hagar album lol, not that I’d dislike ‘em, I just don’t want to hear the magic and originality die that David brought to the stage.

7 Likes

This whole album is great 🫶🏼

6 Likes

got to agree…my Metallica fav too

2 Likes