Metal Head thread , share what you're jamming :D

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Loving starsets new tracks!

1 Like

will have to check them out , thanks for the tip :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Some one say new tracks? Cause the first Black Dahlia since Travisā€™ death has just dropped a couple days backā€¦ And I reckon these boys still got it. New album in September IIRC.

Also, Blind Guardian is re-recording Somewhere Far Beyond this year. :metal:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

I was at this tour. All I can say is I was glad I was there! When I saw them them in Pittsburgh, Iā€™ll just say Orionā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Watch whole video pretty epic!

IMG_20240616_091717
:love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

metal remake:
randy from L.O.G. and dez from devildriver

Original outlaws:
willie, johnny, kris

3 Likes

& WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS COME FROM?!

:cat: :metal:

3 Likes

And a classic!

:metal:

7 Likes

My fave

1 Like

saw them debut and open the 2nd stage for ozzfest MANY years ago. i think everyoneā€™s jaw was on the ground the first 2 songs before the pits opened back up. no one expected those chicks to rock so hard.

for a debut, they were really good. went and bought their CD after the show told many about their performance.

they are from your neck of the woods up in canananada.

2 Likes

Some good old Santa Cruz jams, a little hardcore but with some metal mixed in

2 Likes

Some straight edge hardcore I know it fits right in here in this forum :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Hey at least itā€™s not Stryper or Wasp :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Their last good album.

I wonā€™t say that, but it was their last non commercial sellout album.

Havenā€™t really listened to much hard stuff lately because Iā€™ve been on a rap kick but saw this thread pop up and put on a workout playlist I havenā€™t listened to in a while and Iā€™m absolutely jamming now lol. Making me want to go workout and Iā€™m about to go to sleep so probably a mistake but Iā€™m not turning it off. Headbanging while brushing your teeth does not work in case anybody was wondering.

Going down the list of some stuff in the playlist weā€™ve got Angelmaker, Shadow of Intent, Whitechapel, Thy Art is Murder, Suicide Silence, Slaughter To Prevail, Heaven Shall Burn, Make Them Suffer, Of Mice and Men, Nekrogoblikon, Shrine Of Malice, Lorna Shore, Hatebreed, Eskimo Callboy, Avatar, and some others. Not all equally hardcore but all great bands.

Love me some Nekrogoblikon.

5 Likes

kings of NYHC

6 Likes

Very good hc band my fav song is spray painted walls for some reason.
Canā€™t forget sheet terror a staple of NYHC!

5 Likes