Metal Head thread , share what you're jamming :D

shucking seeds. it takes a lot longer than i expected. maybe because i have yet to make a “system” to deal with it. learning as i go.

usually put some tunes on for trimming. shucking requires tunes as well. been listening to Fear Factory today.

6 Likes

I swear I’ve seen them like 8 times. It got to a point where it was weird when there was a year they didn’t show up.

:metal:

7 Likes

2 Likes

Currently loving this Doom metal playlist on Spotify Doom Metal for Evil Wizards only!

5 Likes

I always have a little laugh to myself Listening to Fugazi and Minor Threat while smoking a joint @ how much Ian MacKaye would hate it :joy: Still love his music though even if he is very Judgemental/Up himself.

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

My two jams recently. I’m sure these have been mentioned but they’re just… oof! So good. I love when the sax hits in the first video. I get goosebumps every time.

5 Likes

Thank you both for your posts :metal: I hate you both :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@saxo haven’t heard that one in awhile great album.

3 Likes

yeah,great band…the good ol 90`s :metal:

the later ones also not bad…

4 Likes

First time I heard Pantera was the song cowboys from hell :exploding_head:. The opening of that song where dimebag Darryl made his guitar sound like a helicopter blades(in my head that’s what it sounded like) and was hooked.
Saw fear factory a few times also they were a festival staple!
Always love some morbid angel, corrosion of conformity, and from cameo appearance on Ace Ventura cannible corpse!

7 Likes

5 Likes

That’s hot foreplay.

2 Likes

how about some (live) cajun metal?

2 Likes

@pigeonman love cannibal corpse but this song fits that meme well not metal but funny af!

2 Likes
2 Likes

first time i heard them was in 1991 at Fort Bragg NC. was working the TMC and a Texas buddy heard me playing some metal in my car. (was having a smoke break) probably slayer… i was still diggin on seasons in the abyss at the time,
long story short, he ran to his car and came back with the cowboys from hell cassette. tossed it to me and said “keep it… you’re going to love it”. (a big act at the time. soldiers don’t make a lot of pay… and giving away a precious cassette or CD was a big deal)

how right he was. pantera still in my top 5 bands of all time.
saw them live so many times. so many spinoff side projects - down, superjoint ritual, hell yeah all good sh^t as well. such a shame dime and vinny are gone. (RIP abbot brothers).

4 Likes

corrosion was another band that had the good blend of southern rock and metal.
great album.

saw them in NC at a lollapalooza show. they were great. super tight. good sound engineer working their board.

1 Like

All crumble under that which is OG Fear Factory.

1 Like