1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Meanwhile in Polandā€¦

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you for keeping the thread alive <3

Here is youtuber Nik Nocturnal and his girlfriend playing a song with Matt Heafy of Trivium

1 Like

Someone say songs from the southland?

Also, new Fleshgod Apocalypse:

And re-recorded Blind Guardian.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes
4 Likes

Not exactly metal, but weird, little known, and Canadian. Ever heard of these guys, @Pigeonman ? If not, enjoy the eldritch horror of the Darkest of the Hillside Thickets.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes
3 Likes

:fire:

5 Likes

Well this only took 10 years!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Holy shit I know what Iā€™m listening to this afternoon. I stopped even checking haha. I think the previous one took like 12 years after the first. The 2004 one still one of my all time favs.

4 Likes

I feel this. A LOT. :sweat_smile:

Have you seen them live? I saw them back in 2018 when they came to T.dot, Much awesomeness had. :ok_hand:

1 Like

By the ā€œ4 good VH albumsā€ā€¦ Iā€™m assuming you mean VH1, VH2, FW, and WaCF? Sinceā€¦ thatā€™s the only acceptable answer here.
Right? :wink: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :metal:

1 Like

Lol its actually been 1, 2, and fw more recently now.

Those original 6 are just straight bangers for real, i cant stop listening to em for months now, i literally still do everyday.

Also, been listening to Suicidal tendencies and Yes :metal:

1 Like

I wish lol. I have a patch from ages ago I never put on anything still haha. Must have been an awesome show. Lot of bands skip over O town. They also closed down one of the smaller venues that used to have good metal shows here which is a shame.

Canā€™t even remember what Iā€™ve posted at this point haha

3 Likes