METAL HEADS unite 🤘

New skinless is the best death metal so far this year. My fave all time is def cannibal corpse. For black I really love immortal. Earthless has a new album but they are more rock. The new at the gates seems pretty awesome but I haven’t had time to really recon with it yet.

How bout you.

1 Like

Nice, I havent listened to Skinless since Tampon lollipops… lol

I honestly haven’t been listening to a lot of new metal lately but dying fetus is defiantly my favorite death metal band… Hardcore would have to be Terror… i also like Post Hardcore like Falling in Reverse and Attila.

1 Like

Fuck yeah dude dying fetus is amazing. If you get a chance skinless is really dope live. A lot of times dm is muddy live but they are really excellent musicians.

1 Like

haha cannibal corpse was awesome live this one is for all the ladies out there!! fucked with a knife! didnt realize at the gates was still making music i’ll have to check that out… black dahlia is performing up the street from me next month or something but i’ve seen them a couple times… used to really like necrophagist

1 Like

Hell yeah, @BloodyAxe, It’s concert season so ill be looking to see if they’re coming anywhere near me.

@legalcanada I’ve never seen CC live but i bet its fucking incredible. I saw Black Dahlia with iwrestledabearonce when i lived in Maine. I made the mistake of dropping acid before going and just got bad vibes from this light shining in my face the whole time. Afterwords was great those, we went outside and smoked with a couple dude from BD and they were amazed at how bright the stars were (this was a show in a tiny venue on a back road in the middle of no where in Maine, just drive until you see cars parked along the road and you’re there, ya know the place @BloodyAxe lol) which helped me enjoy what the lsd was still doing to me. They were nice guys and all in all it was one of my best experiences while living in Maine.

1 Like

Necrophagist is fuckin sick live. They just don’t tour or make enough albums. At the gates weren’t together for years but they recently reunited. It’s good stuff. More like the earlier stuff than slaughter of the soul.

1 Like

Yeah dude, I ate mushrooms at a meshuggah concert and I just couldn’t recon with it. Like I didn’t flip out but it wasn’t enjoyable. Not my fave band though, win some you lose some.

Didn’t know there were some fellow metal heads on here lol. I still to this day have necrophagist on my computer from way back when they came out. Oh the nostalgia! Guy I went to school with’s band is or just was on tour with dying fetus right now. He wanted me to come out to Toronto last month for a show but I couldn’t make it happen. Sucks too because they’ve been one of my favourite bands since I was a little snot nosed shit head.

My bad for taking away from the thread so my comment is , nice rockwool babies, I’ll def be popping back in here to see em’ as they grow!

Dude we can talk metal all night. What kinda new shit you been into.

Maybe someone should make a heavy/death metal thread. And move this conversation there. I feel bad updating the thread about a test grow with something off topic that most likely only a few of us are interested in haha!

Not sure when any of the stuff I like came out anymore my computer is filled with a bunch of stuff.

Some stuff I like looking through my HD: Aeon, Asmodeus, Belphegor, Be’lakor, Blood Red Throne, Crator, Death, Decapitated, Deny the Urge, Deicide, Dissection, Domine, Dying Fetus, Goatwhore, Hate, Immortal, Infected Chaos, Istapp, Mgla, Naglgar, Thulcandra, Vital Remains, Wintersun, Wolfchant.

There’s tons more but I’d be here all night typing them.

1 Like

This can be the metal thread, it’s gonna be a month before the kings look like anything, also st hasn’t even checked in. The thread is gonna die unless we drum up content.

1 Like

Dude those are deep cuts.i haven’t even heard of a lot of those bands. Ima start my day in an hour or so I’ll burn through some of these and report back.

I love Kind Diamond to drive, specially Abigail…

7th of July 1777…

"We are gathered here tonight,
to lay to rest Abigail LaFey,
whom we now know
was first born dead
on The 7th Day of July 1777.

Abigail must be nailed to her coffin
with 7 silver spikes,
1 through each arm, hand and knee,
and let the last of the 7 be drawn through
her mouth
so that she may never rise and cause evil again

Who will be the first?"

“I O’Brian of the Black Horsemen.”

1 Like

@BloodyAxe Fork ya! Seen cannibal corpse twice and skinless once! i used to live eat sleep and breath Metal!

Now my tastes have gone full frontal STONER ROCK but i still dabble in the HEAVY stuff here and there…
i seen you mentioned Earthless they are awesome!
just to name a few bands like Kyuss, Sleep, Clutch, Brant Bjork, The Atomic Bitchwax, Truckfighters, Weedeater, Bongzilla, Acid King etc… the list goes on and on, all amazing!

FAT, FUZZY, STONER ROCK! ROLLIN SPLIFFS AND HEAVY RIFFS :cactus: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

i used to listen to lots of stuff like anthrax, slayer, metallica, megadeath, pantera etc then i kinda got in to stuu like at the gates, dark tranquility, in flames, cannibal corpse, gwar, between the buried and me, children of bodom, necrophagist, lamb of god, dimmu borgir etc also lots of screamo and hardcore stuff. now i mostly listen to classical and some canadian hiphop

2 Likes

I have been stuck on Vale of Pnath! I also love immortal, emporer and melodically black metal. Big fan of Amon amarth, Iron Maiden, shit like that!

1 Like

Awesome. I was king diamond for Halloween one year as a teenager LOL.

1 Like

Immortal is my fave band ever. If you can go see a bath tour. It’s just as good as the full immortal lineup.

1 Like

Dude that’s the best street crew ever. Do you have a pick of that.

What’s like fire Canadian hip hop?