Methods of stress relief

Aside from smoking what do u guys do to alleviate stress?

Sometimes I like to pull up a chair unzip my tent and stare at my plants. It helps from time to time.

29 Likes

Iā€™ll talk to em too.

10 Likes

Sometimes? Dude, thats daily think / quiet / smoke time for me :smiley:

8 Likes

You are alive, they are alive, nothing wrong with sharing the energy :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Rolling jiu jitsu is awesome for stress relief. Hard to think about anything else when someone is trying to murder youšŸ¤£

2 Likes

Exercise, bike riding, gardening and masturbation

11 Likes

good suggestions. i love gardening. its a great way to burn some stress. still need good cardio but there is something to be said for working with the ground. i love growing plants. sometimes i dont even eat them. heck, im growing kale right now. definitely not going to eat that but it looks colorful and keeps me busy

3 Likes

With a strong emphasis on the latteršŸ˜‚
Also known as ā€œsolo cultivationā€ in the meditation community

6 Likes

ā€œsolo cultivationā€. lol. we all need a little self attention every once in awhile even if your wife is an angel

6 Likes

Solo, mutual and receiving :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I see youā€™ve found a way to combine your two favourite hobbies :joy:

I also open my tent and stare at my plants. Itā€™s great, especially in the winter.

I find sleep is a good stress reliever.

6 Likes

Juggling with 3 balls.
The more skilled I am, the better it clears my mind

3 Likes

I donā€™t think he meant to mix the two, spanking it looking at his plantsā€¦ But I might be wrong. :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:ā€¦

2 Likes

Electric guitar - overdrive/distortion - volume maxed - aggressive chuggy metal.

Or this song

3 Likes

Dude, I KNEW you were a kazoo fan. Your true tastes in music finally come out.

Why do I see this as being a tune from an Austin Powers or Mr Bean movie??

3 Likes

I always thought of @Slick1 as a mouth organ kind of guy.

(See what I did there?)

4 Likes

I was half messing around and half mocking this pretentious ass guitar player on a forum awhile back and wrote a whole story about having a psychedelic kazoo jam band and how I would need a metronome, not to keep time but to tether me to standard 440 reality as sometimes the kazoo would just take me to other dimensions. I really wish I had screenshotted it cause it was pretty great but the site is long gone.

It does sound Austin Powers-ish but itā€™s from The Informant (which is pretty funny).

5 Likes

sleep after masturbation

4 Likes

my plants are pretty sexy and now no one can see me inside the gauntlet if I wanted to relieve some stress with ma ladies

7 Likes