Mexican Brick weed beans

Anyone have any Mexican brick weed seeds from the 90s they have been inbreeding or some well stored beans .I know it’s a fucked up request but I have a breeding project I’d like to do with some cultivars from 90s Mexican brick weed.I have beans for trade if anyone is interested.This one would bring back a lot of memories

6 Likes

I have some I got from a forum buddy and they around that age. He said he had mexi brick weed and early indica seeds. I have a lot I haven’t popped any either so I’m not sure if the will germinate.

2 Likes

You definitely have my interest.I have been looking for some for a long time

2 Likes

Well I can send you something but you don’t have to send me anything yet. I don’t know if these will even pop to be honest. Here’s what he told me

I tried to organize all the seeds by this description but I couldn’t find pink speckled seeds.

I can send you 10 seeds of of whichever you want but do me a favor of running them as soon as you can lol. Been too busy or maybe I’m just hoarding them

4 Likes

If you could send me 5 from each container like 5 of the XXL and 5 from the Cartel weed that would be awesome.I’d like to hope to get lucky and match a set from each batch ideally but we all know how that goes.If I got a male from one and a good female I’d cross the two just to share genetics from that time period.I’m trying to bring some old dead brick strains back and do them up the right way instead of a Rushed And pressured Cartel grow.I’d like to Make some fresh seed stock to pass around.I’ve been talking with a lot of the older heads and I share the hunch that there was a lot of interesting and classic phenos in that brick weed.The first seed I ever popped was a Mexican bagseed from a brick of golden red brick weed that grew these stocky 3/12 foot tall plants that grew these handgrenade size main kolas with stubby spear buds on the sides.I’ll pop them as soon as I get them.I’m going to have to ask some big dogs and do my homework on germing old seed.I’m DM you an address let me know when you get it.I’ll make sure you get the first batch so you can have fresh seeds.Thank you for this these strains are getting harder and harder to find anymore.

4 Likes

I was gonna jump in and say I’ve got at least 1 large vial half full of Northern Mexican sativa seeds. Probably around 8-12% thc if I had to guess. Terps are minty, fresh grass and I can’t recall what else. Haven’t run any since my first run maybe 6 years ago. They’re yours if you want em. That reminds me a buddy of mine made a hybrid using mex that I still haven’t run from like 4 years ago. Gorilla candy/Mex x Dark Plasma

3 Likes

@grief I would love some XXL if you want to part with some.

I’d take them for sure if you won’t miss them.I was going to make some old modern crosses of the brick weed we all learned to grow on.I want to make brick weed great again.It’s my Bud back better policy.Do you know what time frame thier from?

1 Like

This is a wonderful journey to explore upon, going through old genetics. There is most definitely some lost profiles in a batch of old beans. As you begin your hunt, I have some shit to throw in there. I’ll be on the sidelines watching your progress as well as getting you a few of my old favorites. That’s if you don’t mind sorting through em. They will definitely add some character to your selected plants.

1 Like

I would be most honored to have you along I’ve been watching your grows and I like the genetics you grow.I love popping beans

2 Likes

I’m not sure exactly but I’d guess the 90’s. I’ve gotta see exactly how many look good before I promise any amounts but I’ll gladly send ya some

1 Like

That would be totally awesome man it would really help me out and I’ll definitely return the favor when thier ready

1 Like

I’m looking for some oaxacan seeds or seeds from jalisco anything helps.

I popped some yesterday to see if they’re still alive. I popped five and 3 have cracked shells today. No tails yet. I kept them stored in the basement since the temp is always cooler (don’t trust the fridge or freezer).Ive had them down there since 2019.
I’ll keep you in mind

2 Likes

I got a bag the size of half a ping pong ball full of seeds I got in Zacatecas, Mx. I plan on running them in the near future

2 Likes

I’ll pay $1-$5 a seed looking for along the border seeds