Mexican Death Sativa repro

I’d be interested in some pollen. I’m in Canada if that’s OK?

2 Likes

This is gonna disappoint ya: I didn’t smoke any yet. The girls were wayyy too seeded… I didn’t wanna smoke a bunch of sugar leaves and seed husks :face_vomiting:

10 Likes

You still doing this MDS for PayPal funds? I’m interested in getting a pack or two.

6 Likes

Got 100% germ rates on mine! Popped some beans from two of my favorite phenos (the “pissy” & the “prettiest)

27 Likes

Yessss! Hoping for some pissy n pretty ones! Maybe one or two will get wet this weekend! Wood be cool to concurrently grow!

5 Likes

I’m not sure if any of you Canadian OG’ers are still interested in my MDS packs, but I did a test run with @Oldtimerunderground and FINALLY they arrived safely! So now I think I’m gonna start shipping to you guys up north.

Life has been hectic for me lately (switched/started new job) so I’ve been kind of slow responding to messages. But if you’re interested and patient, HMU

I’m starting to run low-ish — so I need to tally up what’s left

22 Likes

Thank you so much again @lambchopedd :smiley:

Sorry life has been hectic, but cheers to new beginnings and a fresh start with your new job! :grin: I’m positive there are better and brighter days ahead for us both.

Can’t wait to grow these righteous beans. I am honoured, and blessed, to have received them my friend.

9 Likes

I’ll get that safe address for you tomorrow. Keep forgetting to sort it out

2 Likes

What would shipping to Canada be? I’m interested if you still have a packs worth or even two if available but funds are still low

3 Likes

@Stevie1durr first post says shipping is $10

Edit. Forgot that was for states members

1 Like

hey after reading up on this strain it says it is really great for anxiety and opens breathing. i would be really interested in this as most sativas give me anxiety not help lol why i avoid them. but this might be the exception… ?

edit. i have alot on my plate right now so i can always wait for another run in future

2 Likes

So….
I’m only going to charge you guys $3. Here’s why:
The Forever stamp is $2.40, and extra 50 cents is to cover the bubble letters I have to buy, and the last 10cents is for…. Gas/time, or you can call me a hack and say I’m up-charging you for seeds I said I’d give away :sleepy:
But most likely paypal/cashapp will take that money anyways whenever I go to deposit it.

But here’s the catch: You guys don’t get tracking and it will take 2+ weeks (sorry). That’s the only way I can dodge customs and the postal inspectors.

US guys still gotta pay $10, but at least you get tracking and it comes in two days.

EDIT:
I’m not ignoring ANYONE in my messages. I just can’t be on my phone while at work.

21 Likes

Sounds good, I’ll dm you to discuss more

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie I was directed to this site by a friend for these beans. If you got some available I would love to get in on this.

Yes this is my second post.
:disappointed:sorry can’t help myself :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @lambchopedd

2 Likes

Hey @lambchopedd , these still available for a Canadian?

6 Likes

Yessir! Just message me so I can keep track of everyone.

3 Likes

why all the hidden replies? Nothing overly rude said by anyone. Maybe someone just having a flagging good day?

3 Likes

No, just petty responses.

4 Likes

I’m pretty new here but I’m trying to build a Mexican collection. Are any of these still available? Happy to do whatever is necessary. Thanks for considering!

I’m in the US btw.

3 Likes