Méxican Mimosa Seeds

@Viva_Mexico so… Is this still possible?

Yes. I was thinking of waiting until I have some seeds ready to send out of some crosses, mimosa, and strawberry guava. Kinda like a mixed pack. However I am behind schedule so if someone is wanting them soon let me know. Also ideally I would like to send one letter to each country and than have someone resend to other members of possible.

4 Likes

Just so everyone knows, the seed crosses I am sending is the same seed that yesterday I was offered $2300usd for a clone from my competition and I declined.

7 Likes

Put me down for a pack and I’ll help distribute them if you need

1 Like

$2300 holy crap bro you don’t f**k around

1 Like

Are these still going out to people

1 Like

From what I understand, If the mimosa is touch reactive (thigmonastic) , its got DMT.

@Viva_Mexico I’d be willing to wait until you put packs together, I missed out on your last giveaway.

Jelly

1 Like

Dude, I was excited when I thought you were sending out seeds of

Strawberry Guava Cannabis tho!? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lol funny didn’t even think about the other seeds he said I really like that plant would love to grow it would be my first plant I grow that isn’t tree

1 Like

No, sorry amigo, not strawberry guava MJ. Just plain strawberry guava tree. I wish I had some strawberry guava MJ .

3 Likes

…Your Green Crack?

Green crack X querkle. The same ones I sent to everyone.

4 Likes

If he only knew where to get them for free :wink:
I think I told you, my dad is growing those for a clone-search right now. I kept my little s.o.g. one under a foot tall and it was like 65g. (huge yield for me).

I actually saw some newb’ trying to trade his once, I should have swapped him for them :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Yes sir!!! I have no problem giving them away as long as you are not a commercial grower in my area. :smiling_imp: I am dropping the remaining 100ish of these beans that I have left to look for a good male to make f2’s. I made a lot of 4600 seeds of the GCxQ and have a good girl just need to find that boy. :couplekiss:

I am also going to run the last of “mine” looking for a male to hit the GCxQ girl. I will be giving them away as well.

yes sir! Things like that make me enjoy making the seeds!!! . I hope he gets something he likes. got you guys on the top of the list for when the new things are done.

NICEEEEEE! under a foot with 65g is real good. congrats.

I remember that as well. I did fill a bit upset, but, they were/are gifts so people are free to do what they like. I hope he traded them for some 14 week haze plant that herms at week 11

6 Likes

And that’s what it should all be about. The world needs more @Viva_Mexico 's

4 Likes

Yo viv’s are you still going to have the mimosa seeds? Or the strawberry guava​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:?

1 Like

I am going to the beach tomorrow. I will send them next week

4 Likes

Let me know what postage is and ill pay. . . I’ll even still be your US distributor if need be

3 Likes

Postage not necessary but resending would be great!!!

4 Likes

Well I’m your man I’ll go out and get a book of stamps and envelopes tomorrow!
SPREADING THE LOVE
I’ll pm you

4 Likes