Méxican Mimosa Seeds

Ok, just got back from the beach. I brought some seeds. I think the green ones aren’t ready. These aren’t the ones I wanted to send. These are gonna be like a haze type ( long narrow rows) when I was looking to send the indica one with fat round leaves.

I didn’t even think to take a picture till right now. Shit. Here are pictures of the pods

I will send these this week. Gonna let them dry a bit to remove them from the pods.

3 Likes

Woo awesome sounds good bro. . . I’ve got stamps an envelopes and all i need to know is who wants some

1 Like

@Scissor-Hanz
@Jellypowered
@Eddie.saw
@Hoodini
@legalcanada
@Kingaizen69
@Worcestershire_Farms

these are dry and ready to send to @Hoodini

2 Likes

Yayyy! I’m excited!!

@Viva_Mexico … We’re you explaining how the mimosa looked by using terms we use for cannabis? Lol

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

By the way I was told that the touch sensitive mimosas are not the dmt mimosas so please NO one try. . . I don’t wanna feel bad because @Viva_Mexico was nice enough to do this and your dumb enough to f*ck yourself up trying to get “high man”. . .so other than that I can’t wait to SPREAD THE LOVE
P.s- viva Will you be sending any strawberry guava seeds as well?? I’d be very thankful if you could :grin:

2 Likes

Not yet on the strawberry guava. ( White inside not pink)

I will send them when they are ready also

2 Likes

Woo sounds great brother!

2 Likes

Very cool of you to do, @Viva_Mexico!

2 Likes

One of my favorites. The oldest topic I have ever posted. Very fast growing. My mother picked a wild one. Now they are everywhere.

2 Likes

Single handedly reviving ancient threads @Hemp!

2 Likes

I always do for some reason. Lol @Qtip I do it all the time. I’m interested in the topics I don’t look at the dates

3 Likes

It brought me here and I went back and read the thread! Nice work :smiley: :hammer:

2 Likes

Only problem is, I want some of the fun stuff people were talking about 4 years ago now :joy:

2 Likes