Michigan Community

Hello from the Dirty Mitten better known by its Anishinaabek name Michigan describing the monstrous great lake Michiigaan…

Thought that I would shape a place for the Michiganders’ to gather, greet, meet and discuss things relative to this State …

Hope to make acquaintances and more…

26 Likes

Hello from UP north.

8 Likes

Hi- Under the bridge :bridge_at_night: here… Almost close enough to throw some buds at the tourists traveling over the Mighty Mack…

10 Likes

Hey great Idea! I’m from Michigan too.

9 Likes

Hey.Southeast Mitten here.

7 Likes

Grand Rapidian here.

8 Likes

Waaban (Morning) Fellow Michiganders…
It’s getting warmer by the day even though things seem really late this spring north of the 45th. Noticed too the other day heading downstate for a meet and greet clone and cut exchange that even the southern part of the state wasn’t as full in vegetation as it typically is this time of the season…

With this said - Have a great day everyone and may your spirit’s soar high with star plant medicine :star2:

10 Likes

K-zoo, SW Mitten, checking in.

9 Likes

I’m a Michigander!

Started growing there then moved to Montana and now live in Humboldt Co. California due to my love of cannabis…

We have Bog Seeds available to you all with tracked free shipping and early finishing, mold resistant strains with bubblegum in them.

We have many growers we supply every year in Michigan. Just email me for my recommendations based on how you grow and where in Michigan or anywhere.

Nice thread! Bog

Bogland72@gmail.com

20 Likes

Near enough the south end of Huron that they call it Saginaw Bay. Actually 70+ degrees and sunny. Nice.

5 Likes

We are finally warming up here North of the 45 th parallel… With the weather like it is in this state, that advice @BogSeeds is offering is even more important and priceless… Pretty cool :sunglasses: knowing that BOG is from here as well :grin:

Morel Season is finally getting good around here and we could be harvesting well into June…

16 Likes

Very close to the Indiana/Ohio state lines on the southern border

4 Likes

Pretty cool you and @Undead-Toker are from here. Weird.

4 Likes

I was born here but spent more than half of my life in various locales. Been back here for 19 years now. If that makes it any more, or less…weird :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Right on- we could very well have just as many Michiganders here as there is over at Zlabs :grin:

One thread, one state and one kick ass group of growers and breeders statewide!

MichiganMedicineMakers

11 Likes

Im half Michigander :joy: :joy:
I can see the bridge to Michigan from my backyard and spent half my adolescent life there at my mothers. I have dual citizenship too so they cant kick me out of either country! Ha!
Pretty cool we can now smoke almost freely in both places.
Happy growing all!

9 Likes

Right on - my ex has dual citizenship also underneath the Jay-Treaty, but we preferred the unceded territory where growing was never the issue - rippers were the worst thing about it.

4 Likes

Count me in folks.
SE Mi here.

Great idea XxPeacePipexX!
What is Zlabs?

6 Likes

Glad you joined us - Zlabs is a forum also…

5 Likes

Thanks, found 'em.
That will make 6 sites I belong to once I sign up.

I’m thinking OG will still be my main site… tough to keep up with all the posts!
So double plus good you started this thread!

So,(conversation starter, lol) where does everyone in MI get their seeds?

6 Likes