Micro Grow Off Ideas!

Hey guys. Ima hold this spot for the next compition! But lets get the entries to see whos in. This will give us time to get a micro setup if you wanna play. I will be updating this later with better rules so i will put some rough rules down. They will probably be changed

Rules.
No bigger then a 1x1x2 box
whatever medium
whatever light.
have fun.
dont fuck around :wink:

Now whos in?

3 Likes

What size container? I may be interested but I’m not growing in a solo cup.

1 Like

Whatever size you can fit in a 1x1x2 box dude. If you wanna fit a 5 gal you can. You wanna use a bed? Do it up. Have fun bro!:slight_smile:

BAM fixed

2 Likes

Was considering it because I have an old nightstand that I converted to a clone box a few years back. Probably pretty close to 8 cuft, and I’ll have some extra cuts of non keepers.

I wish you all participants a super fun time! What is the GRAND PRIZE man!?

@MadScientist will donate:

6 Reg King Mamba Cali Kush Farms Genetics
6 Reg Berry Bomb Bomb Seeds

To whomever wins this contest.

4 Likes

I’m so down! Was waiting for the next chance to build something. This should be cool to see what people can pump out of a small space like that

If you had to guess how long until we start?

Well were waiting for the solocup to finish. Could be around new beginning of the new year:)

1 Like

No man do it now, who says there can;t be two contests at the same time, i mean…

1 Like

Im not quite sure yet. Ima have to wait till i get home on tuesday to find that out!

Very cool, I should be set up by then. Curious is it from seed germ?

Sorry ill wait for the rules

1 Like

The wait gives everyone time to get a box setup, seeds, soil, whatever you need.

1 Like

Seeds and clones. If you wanna use clones itll start from the day you cut it off the mom. That way you gotta root your plant like the seed starters do.

3 Likes

I’m likely to play along on this one. Maybe a first no-till exercise. First of the year will work well for me.

3 Likes

Sounds like fun on a bun!

I’m storming up my plan now…

Hazed
Jake

2 Likes

I’ll probably be watching from the sidelines. :popcorn: :movie_camera:

3 Likes

Im with you @Kalgrae, no-till is the direction id love to go and this might be a good time to experiment with it!

3 Likes

This should be fun. Have some aluminum silk screen frames and L brackets to cut up and make a lil box. Might even have a few seeds to experiment with too?

Cheers

2 Likes

I’m interested.

1x1x2 sounds fun and challenging.

Should start it on Dec 1st that’d give everyone time to get their setups in order?

1 Like

I’m curious to see the light/watt restrictions Etc… Glad there’s alot of interest

1 Like