Micro Grow Off Ideas!

if you can some how fit a 1000w hps in there then go for it!

@Jellypowered im thinking thats a good date but i think it should be a bit longer cuz of the solo cup challenge.

2 Likes

Didn’t want to start building to have to reconstruct, I really wish I had some SolStrips right about now

here’s a couple of shots from one I did many years ago with 12oz cans…

11 Likes

Very nice for such a small size container. What strain?

And please join in the 1×1×2 fun

1 Like

Blueberry x AK47 by Joeyweed… 23 grams harvested dried weed… is that a 1 inch by 1 inch by 2 inches deep?

Sorry its 1’×1’×2’ grow cab

And that’s a Budsicle Bro…

2 Likes

yeah… the one I was in limited the size container(no roots allowed outside container)… we could stick those in with our regular grow… so I’ll need a 1X1x2 box… and I assume the light will need to be within the box?

1 Like

yes, if it was out of the box it would make it too big

1 Like

So I had a little time while at work, going to call this one working hard or hardly working LOL. Started to cut all my pieces got my reflector ready and my donor light which is a 70 Watt HPS.
All from recycled materials around my house and around the shop.

Still waiting to see the rules… Not sure if everything has to be inside the 1’×1’×2’ box I think that would make it more challenging and I’m all for it

Wish me luck on this Endeavour guys… Going to try and get the light apart and mounted on the reflector wing I cut.

5 Likes

I think everything has to be inside the box. Thanks for bumping I almost forgot about this. I need to build my box :smiley:

1 Like

Got it mounted to the reflector use the old reflector to make the bracket

1 Like

Good, very good. All the necessary tools at hand.

Yes, wouldn’t be a project without the “tools” haha are you in on this man?

Definitely a better buzz than what came in the can originally. Nice harvest.

4 Likes

Just playing with some ideas for my cabinet :slight_smile:

I’m thinking about using printed 2020 as my corners.

5 Likes

That things looks awesome… Might have to send you a design, the wife wants a new ring :joy:

Nice gadget to have, wish I could add it in my house… One day perhaps… That way when I loose something and she gets mad I can print more… ECITED TO SEE WHERE 3D GOES IN THE FUTURE

2 Likes

I know it´s being used to make prosthesis for dental, and bone structure patching… So that´s good right!?

1 Like

I started at 2x2x3. I’m thinking about joining in on this.

Heck yeah Brotha, its a fantastic tech… Im sure many homes will have this next to the microwave like its nothing in the future

1 Like

That is the way i see it!