Micro Grow Off Ideas!

Please do… Today I get to do a wee bit of work to mine, yay

It can be a card board box with a light in it as long as its 1×1×2

I have some micro tricks up my sleeve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJcmOHV259g

Check this guy out, he prints the fittings for his grow lamp in a #D printer…

Awesome!

1 Like

Oh I’m waiting to see em bro… There is excitment in miniatures now a days, everything is getting smaller… Happy to have people to compare with. :thumbsup:

@MadScientist now I like that, I bet any electronic or light maker could definitely benefit from having one of these around. just imagine the day when a microchip blows out on your board and you can simply just print a new one

1 Like

Nothing is impossible and most of the things we perceive in our imagination are created in this universe at the same time, kinda like an epiphany but at a much higher level. Science fiction becomes reality, eventually.

Cheers!

To clarify we’re talking 1 foot by 1 foot by 2 feet?

1 Like

Yes sir, no official rules have been made but that is in fact the route we are going

If I do this, I will simply make a tent out of PVC and panda film. I have an extra 4" fan, lights, bulbs, ballasts, etc laying around. I would have to fully automate it though, trying to minimize my time in the garden. Now, where is that old Arduino stuff I have laying around?

@lotus710, you going to make some official rules for this?

1 Like

Please join in @ReikoX…!!! More the merrier… And yeah I dont want to do much more till I see the rules @lotus710

It would be cool if we all used the same cut

One day maybe we can… Some of us live in shitty states and countries …

@ReikoX @GumbyBuds rules have been updated a while ago.

@GumbyBuds I happen to be one of those guys in a shitty state.i just figured where there’s a will there’s a way

2 Likes

I guess the only question is, does everything have to be inside the box? Ballasts fans etc?

2 Likes

one day is here… at least within in the USA… outside usa… your on your own

1 Like

ballast doesn’t have to be. fans can stick out. 1x1x2 growing area. so for hps hoods you cant have your plant growing into the hood.

1 Like

@ReikoX it seems that the consensus is yes

so is a clear box ok?

1 Like

Got it, that makes it easier.

1 Like

sure. you could but a 1x1x2 clear box in a full garden