Micro Growing with Mr.Sparkle *2018 Part 2of2*

…I’m relying on the OG server for that Day # whatever tracking, personally. :calendar: :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Evernote baby. I can tell you when and what I’ve watered for the last year. :slight_smile: :nerd_face:

6 Likes

A day after “something” lol

Starting to throw on the stretch lmao

Root shot, just changed watering so should be getting roots closer to the top shortly.

15 Likes

1 gram = 10 ml/1w rofl

4 Likes

11 Likes

8oz cups this time but 5 to 6oz of coco volume :wink: lol

nah not gonna get much out of the crappy started DDf1’s but yours should be a good test of what size these pots will limit the plants too.

6 Likes

Yeah, I already made that meme earlier but I didnt realize how tiny those pots were until the root shot. I chuckled and thought I would repost the meme.

6 Likes

looking nice as always sparkle. i followed you and reiko over from ic. i go by Goats there.

9 Likes

What’s up Goats! Glad you made it over. This place is pretty chill.

8 Likes

Welcome Goat @GooseGrows , as ReikoX said its pretty chill here, well apart from the shark tank and the odd thread, but plenty of good people ;).

10 Likes

the one plant from yesterday when i got home, said it was starting to stretch lol, shot up about 1-1.5" in the last 24hrs

14 Likes

Of Course it is… It’s the day after, the day after something! Isn’t that when it ALWAYS happens…:laughing:

7 Likes

pretty much hahaha…

more serious note ill add days back in on the next update but wouldn’t say its an accurate assessment of the potential size of the plant with the hampered starts they all got.

Just need to get the closet going.

5 Likes

Everything’s looking healthy. Are you running Mylar on the walls?

2 Likes

If I recall properly, he’s using heavy duty aluminum foil, it was applied during construction of his cab using spray adhesive and perhaps even a roller to achieve that space station look inside :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s more patience than I have. Looks killer!

2 Likes

Alright rounding a day or two here and weird start time lack of photos and no notes “probably should get into that” and or poor initial light conditions.

I’m calling it day 21 and 7 for the plants.

The mutant in the back right i may get rid of, and the LRxLD on the left hopefully it catches up but it had a rough start that needed some guiding too make it

Also the tall one threw on another Inch

13 Likes

Awesome grow and info, mind blown!

6 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle : Hey MrSparkle, just wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed your threads, you are the Master of the Micro! You and ReikoX inspired me to start growing! I should have a grow diary up in the next few days, hope you can stop by and say hello.

DrDank

9 Likes

@IntergalacticCat and @DrDank welcome you two.

Dank get that journal going ill be pulling up a chair once it goes up, sweet. IgCat just noticed yours too :wink:

5 Likes