Micro Growing with Mr.Sparkle *2018 Part 2of2*

Welcome back! I hope your trip was restful or at least had a good time :wink:
Right back to it I see…those are nice sized cabinets

7 Likes

One of the better Freudians I’ve seen :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tips. That’s the direction I thought you where going and it makes sense. I’ll probably stick with the arduino just to learn but keep it simple.

I cant wait to see what you do with the new cabinets!

6 Likes

Welcome back @Mr.Sparkle you were missed! Time to get up and running again yeah?

Edit: realized the one on the left is old cabinet. Well shit, get a door on the new ones :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Got doors on them by just after mid day today and fitted, still a bunch more to do.

21 Likes

Nice to see your portal to Narnia has come together. Going to be great to see you back in action again!

Lurker mode - Activated

8 Likes

So clean! Wanna come build my new cab?

2 Likes

Nice fit, Mister. :thumbsup:

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :musical_score: good shit.

3 Likes

looks good are you still using solstrips ?

3 Likes

i will be, at least for one side thinking’s im just gonna run 3 strips though 5 would possibly be more ideal, but i might try something else with them :wink: just to be nerdy with efficiencies.

Also have a side project on the go too, Jelly is to blame on this one… But not gonna say more till its closer to being done.

17 Likes

what do you think about side-lighting? (senyor)

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Only effective in the top 1/3 to 1/2 is my take, and have to consider that you need a air gap just like your top lights, as once a plant grow into it, its not effective anymore.

7 Likes

Im so excited to see your next build, I am going to model mine off yours.

thanks for your inspiration

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing all this as someone who still living in a prohibition state and still hiding in the closet them micro grows is where its at right on my brother grow on

4 Likes

Got airholes in and the carbon filter chamber, was gonna do a push through filter but this equalizes things easier.

Now onto lights, reflective panels and getting this this up and running.

17 Likes

Will the Lady of the House have you sleeping in front of it? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

no in it its apparently my new “den” cause i can “fit” into it

4 Likes

Bashed out the base wiring quick and dirty like and made a light bracket and got one side fired up, the other side will get a slightly different light treatment but need to order some parts for that and its gonna take awhile.

Which gives a reason to start some seeds DDf2’s from 2 different plants that i’ll be looking for one to reverse.

Now i can tinker and get all the smaller things done such as neater wiring, voltage circuit for the pumps and controls for them, circulation fan mounting, sealing up everything light and air wise, getting some more reflective panels made up, and getting some tot loks mounted for the doors.

18 Likes

Finished the other panels and redid the back and wall for the smoother side of the cardboard, still should do the roof, but i may just tape or directly foil that.

On to locks “tot loks”, fan mounting and figuring out what i want to do control wise for watering control… thinking now i may mount them on the hinge tab…

Threw the reservoirs and pots/cups in to give a go at how it will look somewhat.

23 Likes

Your cabinet builds are as impressive as your grows, Man!

4 Likes