Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

GTTC?
I have a second that should be ready to clone soon but will likely outgrow its space well before I can fit it in the f tent.

1 Like

Yea. I stopped using the name when I reference it though. People have no idea what it is. But everyone knows East Coast Sour Diesel.

I’m re-doing the outcross with her, this time using Chocolate Diesel. I’ll germinate some of those seeds as soon as they’re ready so I can find a male for the backcross.

3 Likes

Chem 91 s1 and CJ x C91

@GCBudz I’ve pulled two small male flowers off of the C91 s1 over the last week. CJ x C91 has been clean. No pollen seems to have been released. These are about half way through flower.

15 Likes

Im all new to this but i Think all The Mutant strains are so cool,
so how nay mutant strains are there, i just saw there is a mutant strain Auto DuckFoot
so mutant strains
1… ABC
2… FreakShow
3… DucksFoot

any more mutant strains i should know about.
Thanks

3 Likes

Hope it’s done throwing balls, that would answer my question from earlier.

They look good bro. Thanks again for taking the time to run them.

2 Likes

Lanceolate (single leaflet)
SWAG

Check out Terpyz

Also check out crunkyeah’s thread:

He knows as much as anyone about mutants.

5 Likes

Thanks for the plug!

The only strain you missed is Mnogolistka. :wink:

Your plants looking lovely as always btw!

4 Likes

Weekly update on the C91 and CJ91
@GCBudz

Look pretty much the same as the last, but I took the picture, so might as well post it.

18 Likes

Might as well look then! :grin:

4 Likes

Looking good!

CJ91 is on the right?

Looks healthy, it should reward you well.

3 Likes

Yep, the Cap Junky x Chem 91 is on the right.

These have a ways to go, but they’re trailing @DefNSmokn ’s in a similar way, so I expect you’re right about the rewards.

4 Likes

I can see the purple tint to fans, yours may be very vibrant in color.

What temp are ya running at?

3 Likes

These are in a well insulated, but unheated outbuilding. The temps swing quite a bit; probably getting as low as the high 50’s and as high as the upper 70’s. But it’s been on the cool side here with three nights of freezing recently, so they don’t see those high 70’ much.

I have a therm/hygr in there, but it’s so far off it’s useless. I could look at the AC infinity controller, but I usually never do.

5 Likes

Last look at the Grand Traverse Tart Cherry (GTTC) or ECSD x Cherry Kush before chop. Hopefully it has a lot of seeds (pollinated by Chocolate Diesel)

20 Likes

I’m sure there will be something good to find in those beans!

Are there any notes of cherry coming through?

Excellent work as usual brother.

7 Likes

It’s heavy gas with a touch of something sweeter, maybe fruity, possibly cherry. Could just be the power of suggestion for me though. But there is definitely something besides the gas. I’m not good with smells though.

8 Likes

I would like to Thank @middleman
For sending me some cool ass mother F@&$ing
Seeds they are going
Going to be so :fire: :fire: :fireworks: :fire: :fireworks:

12 Likes

I’m growing a bunch of Berry freaks this summer can’t wait

4 Likes

Yes, can’t wait for the freak to come out…in DA summer , it going to be :fire: :fire: :fire: :rocket: :rocket: :bomb: :bomb: :fireworks:

3 Likes

Seeds from the Grand Traverse Tart Cherry pollinated by Chocolate Diesel

[(East Cost Sour Diesel x Cherry Kush) x Chocolate Diesel]

Not as many as I was hoping for, but plenty for my purpose, which is just to find a good male to backcross the GTTC. I’d also like to give some to the Veteran’s Giveaway.

Gonna call it Black Forest Diesel.

19 Likes