Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

@middleman
My two Supafreaks are about ready to let me know if I have any females.
Fingers crossed! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m hoping you get the females you want.

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity…really excited to grow some of these out!

4 Likes

Thanks for the shot at these BTW. :slight_smile: I’m really enjoying the stealth plants. lol
Hiding in plain sight. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love the stealth, but the flower needs to be up to par. Hopefully these are a step in the right direction.

4 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m not putting my name in, but growing ABC is fun!! No one has noticed mine. Someone thought they were basil for some reason, the guy that taught me how to grow thought they were some Japanese maples I had.

7 Likes

If you’re on the list and you haven’t already, you can PM an address. I’m very organized this time :grinning:

4 Likes

Oh man I’m psyched on this. I’m really hoping to find a stealth plant to grow next summer, and this certainly increases the odds of it being decent smoke!

5 Likes

Many thanks for the oportunity to get some mutant!!!

:green_heart:

3 Likes

my man. :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Hey matey . Give me 24 hours to sort out a safe addy matey. Cheers Bob

2 Likes

No rush Bob. Take your time.

2 Likes

Looking good! Hope you got your genetics figured out. 100% mutant leaves is quite an accomplishment.

3 Likes

I’m Gunna havt to pass on the seeds matey. New seed x-ray scanners are causing alot of trouble here.

1 Like

Damn that sucks

1 Like

That does suck.

2 Likes

Yeah it sucks. As far as I know Amazon was shipping free seeds with every garden tool order to Australia . Those seeds were classed as dangerous to native wildlife and fauna. To combat that they they installed state of the art seed scanners in every major customs depot . Horticulture ,fisheries and forestry control the seed scanners now.

3 Likes

I hope they don’t get the idea to do that here. Blocking seeds to and from Canada would be a bad thing for us all. That wouldn’t be neighborly at all.

6 Likes

Hope to get on the next list !!! your genetics (strains) sure sounds interesting - Peace

3 Likes

I’d suspect that will not be happening any time soon. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

The USPS has been chronically starved of funding for many years and pretty much the same story in Canada.

Cheers
G

6 Likes