Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

Thanks for saying so. I appreciate it.

8 Likes

One of the two outdoor (TW x GG4 RIL) x ABC was starting to turn brown, so I chopped it.

The top cola was bigger than my arm. It’s not dense, but still, pretty good for an ABC type, I think.

I didn’t get a picture of the whole plant before chopping. It was pretty ragged looking. The other one is still going with the typical smaller buds.

28 Likes

Outstanding!That plant sure got his protein ration everyday After photosynthetic workout :grin:

3 Likes

I didn’t know @middleman was aka lou ferrigno. Damn

7 Likes

Oh yeah. I’m jacked!

4 Likes

Lmao well that top cola d definitely is!

Even if it is a little airy!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you all seen this ignorant shit? People injecting air under their skin to make fake big looking muscles. Wtf. What happened to playing ball and doing very dangerous unsupervised stuff like when we were younger? Like yard darts!

That is amazing looking looking though.:+1:

2 Likes

Looks like a real life balloon animal.

4 Likes

What if his forearm snapped and popped his bicep? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: or his boob lol

2 Likes

Great work matey

1 Like

Well, that answers the question “Is there no limit to the stupidity of mankind?”
Answer: NO

4 Likes

Definitely need to be Darwin award winners to help cleanse their stupidity from the earth! :rofl::rofl: if you don’t know what a Darwin Award Winner is Google it you’ll laugh and shake your head at the same time.
Sorry middleman not gonna clog thread with my nonsense anymore.

3 Likes

@middleman Thanks for the help! You were spot on with this one! It’s a male for sure! He may get a chance at life yet! He may be going home! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’ve grown out a bunch of ABC types this year. When the males start to flower, I have a good idea what they look like.

4 Likes

This one is full auto! He did a nice job with the cross made with your work. Never see anything but 18/6 and he’s about to start dropping anytime now. :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll probably start a new thread for these tomorrow, or maybe when they sprout…

Six in the water for a small F2 run, keeping the other six F1s in reserve.

These are @anhthormap ’s and for some reason he trusts me with them. I’ll do my best.

26 Likes

Ha don’t sound so thrilled bro !
Good luck on the voyage by now you’re a natural at the seed making!

6 Likes

Niiiice :metal: If you start a new thread link us up in here please :+1:

4 Likes

ohh boy. i dont know who gave you them seeds, but he seems pretty cool :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

These arrived today:

Thanks @lilmanbigplan

25 Likes

Nice!
I think you’ll really like these!

8 Likes