Midwest Growers Unite

I’m from Illinois and I recently got some of my pictures of my big grows back from a different site…if your from the midweest area of USA post your grow indoors/outdoors grows…it can be a big/small & soil/hydro grow…I have more pix to download so stay tuned.

Homemade Strains Thread
Strains I’ll be growing for CV-19 Omicron 2022 Season
Phototrons…SWC/TRON
Strains grown in my Phototrons…Elite & Clone Only
Clones through the mail

46 Likes

@PhilCuisine Amazing plants and results! As usual my friend!! Nice thread! I’m pulling up a chair!! :hugs:

3 Likes

15 Likes

These are Barney’s farm lsd, royal queen seeds special kush #1 and ripper seeds double glock

3 Likes

Wow! “I see trees of green, cannabis too!!” Beautiful!! @Metz2 !!

1 Like

Where is Barneys farm? Midwestern states?

Barney’s farm is in Amsterdam but I ordered the seeds through a distributor not directly from Barneys farm.they were grown in southern tip of the state

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hello from just across the state line to the east :wave:

2 Likes

Post pix if you got them…

4 Likes

Some old picture because I guess most of the time I just direct upload to my diary. Never get a good enough picture to keep, but always wish I had kept more.

7 Likes

I keep leaving, but something about the Midwest keeps bringing me back.

I only grow indoors, and only have seedlings going now after shutting down for a few months. The current lineup is all autoflowers

Here are some pics from the last couple of years

15 Likes

Midwest has some of the best black soil around and I also love the change of seasons…

Nice plants Barefoot…

11 Likes

Here are a few pics of my JOTI GGDP. This one impressed me this year. It was a little late but basically pest and mold free. It was a big yielder20211010_180647|500x500

10 Likes

Nice, I plan on doing a lot more outdoor grows this year with my homemade strains…the only grow I have going now is 1 Vietnam Thunder Fuck in my SWC/TRON…it will be in flower for 3 wks. tomorrow…I think you’re not far from me, I’m from central IL.

4 Likes

In the last group buy I picked up a pack of those seeds, but split the order with a friend. She’s got 1 or 2 about to go into flower. Those pics have me drooling with anticipation!

1 Like

Yea I don’t think we are to far apart, I’m over by where the Wabash becomes the state line. Off 70 a few miles south. I’ve got some of @Oldtimerunderground’s Blockhead F5 x Mikado BX going currently. I am really impressed with them. If they smoke as good as they smell and look it is going to be fire! They are at day 42 since the flip to 12/1220220123_113443|500x500

9 Likes

:exploding_head::star_struck::heart_eyes: Wow those look like some frosty fire for sure!
DeadGlaringAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted

Thank you for the tag @Bullskinner :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Also have a couple of @Oldjoints Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush at day 42. I really don’t know what to say, I couldn’t be more grateful for the seed because @Oldtimerunderground and @Oldjoints threw me some fire…Thanks Again Guys.
I took clones off of both the RCB X CK and 4 of the Blockhead X Mikado. The hardest part is going to be choosing between them

And 1 JOTI Blue Hawaiian Sativa. It has probably another 4-5 weeks left

9 Likes

I’m awful happy with them…Thanks agian

1 Like