Midwest Growers Unite

New strains for my farmers/ranchers buddies this 2023 outdoor growing season in central Illinois…these are cuttings being rooted, 6 different strains.

8 Likes

GoodMorning Illinois!

7 Likes

I think Spring is here early in Central Illinois… I saw 4 robins already and I’m gonna put my heavy winter coats away for the season…time to start planning for my outdoor grows…

4 Likes

Going to snow 3-7 tomorrow , at least where I’m at

1 Like

Hopefully it’s the last snow for this winter!

2 Likes

Spring is almost here in Kansas, the birds are starting to sing and I can see bits of green popping up in the yard. However, it has been extremely dry and we’re in a very bad drought. With our insane winds, wildfires are a major threat. We can still get slammed with a blizzard, too- or a tornado. You never know.

Thankfully, it’s perpetually a nice warm sunny day in my closet. No hail, no snow, just perfect weather all day every day. My plants seem pretty happy with it!

7 Likes

Nice! Have you grown that MMXX before? The local hydro store has plenty of Twenty20 but I’ve never tried any of their strains before.

Nope, I haven’t. This is my first grow in nearly 20 years. That plant has the strongest smell of all of them, which is promising.

1 Like

Illinois needs small craft growers to supply the dispensaries folks…fuck that, it ain’t happening with those high priced permits…

Illinois Craft Grower Law. Here are some of the main requirements of the Illinois Cannabis Grower Application: Non-refundable application fee of $5,000 – the license fee is $30,000 if your application is selected . The legal name of the craft grower.

3 Likes

@PhilCuisine my dream is to be a business owner/craft grower. I l knew about the $5,000 application fee but didn’t know about the $30,000….SMH! We do live in the most corrupt state…

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

Very cool pictures @PhilCuisine

I had no idea it was that expensive to get a license. Definitely makes me hesitant to be legal when my state doe’s finally legalize. Do you have a plant count limit?

1,500-2000 bromigos

2 Likes

My farmers/ranchers buddy’s outdoor legal grow bromigos…

8 Likes

This is some Light Deps Gary Payton I got from my friend. I never had good outdoor until recently and has been coming in clutch.

3 Likes

This is some light dep Gushmints.

4 Likes

Anyone going to Hream Swap Meet Special Selection Series in Grand Rapids on the 21st? I might go to check out the flowers but primarily a hash event.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw-g6zPOIqZGyk4B4-jg38YbJAfg1ZdfqHgxEY0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like

My buddy’s legal grow…The state of Illinois told my buddy that 2 rows of his plants has to be destroyed/burned…State of Illinois said said it’s way too potent…Theres no such thing IMHO…

1 Like

Was his paperwork to grow hemp?