MidwestMover’s Madness

Popping all 12. Check back in two days!

37 Likes

Nice!

Do you know what the Yager is? Either way it’s hard to go wrong with 88g13/hp hybrids. I’ve grown a bunch of them and that dad is a winner! :thumbsup:

12 Likes

Named after Chuck Yager?

Looked it up and its ‘Yeager’ so I guess not lol. Cool name for a strain either way!

8 Likes

Google says that Yager (that’s how it’s spelled on baggie) is either LA Confidential x Blue Dream or a Hindu Kush variety. The pics are dark purple with bright orange hairs. I’ve never tested so I just told him the conditions I was gonna grow them in and asked to be sent whatever.

I’ve grown Jungle Spice and DBHP which where nice crosses.

I also have your Doc Holiday cross going. She’s big! I’ll post some pics of her later.

15 Likes

Sounds awesome. Fuck yea bro It’s gonna be a good one. That’s exactly what I did the first 2 times I tested for Bodhi and found some AMAZING SHIT I LOVED which I would have never chose otherwise not knowing what it is, like the guava hashplant!

Much love. :pray:

12 Likes

@paintedfire420. She got topped and branches chewed off by a grasshopper. I thought she was gonna be a weak indoor girl and get eaten outside.

But she grew and grew

34 Likes

Whoa! very nice dude she’s a beast. Glad to hear she had some fight in her. :blush:

4 Likes

The 88g13hp side always brings out the big chunky girls to play, no matter what conditions. Knockdown stone to boot. Looking great bro. Keep it up

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

2 Likes

2 days. Wow one of them looks like the cotyledon is out almost. I made a small trench and buried them sideways.

18 Likes

Do they care if you keep a cut of the testers, or are there any guidelines that say you can’t keep a cut or seeds? Just curious. I may request a spot on their list someday. I’m sort of backed up lately, but it sure would be fun. I can’t afford to buy his gear.

4 Likes

I think it’s ok to keep cuts of great plants they just don’t want any breeding done with it before release is my understanding.

5 Likes

No mention of keeping mom’s, or dad’s of what you like…just can’t breed with it unless it gets released, also have to germ atleast 7…i did the 7…for a few reasons…mainly space

4 Likes

He seems pretty col about that. And, I totally understand his concern for the few that would immediately crank out a cross and rename it all. Bodhi seems excited for passionate growers who want to play with his genetics and learn ad find new things. Pretty much a respect thing and common sense. The best approach when you aren’t certain would be to ask him.

This one sounds cool. I never had straight up G13 smoke nor grown it, but have lots of crosses with the genes.

Have fun! I’m looking forward to seeing this grow. peace

11 Likes

My Jager seeds were labeled Yager too when I got em. I agree with the “Yager” being of some kind of purple Hindu Kush descent.

Here’s a cross I made of Jager x Sakura grown by another forum buddy.

27 Likes

That has a beautiful color to it! These will be exposed to some cold nights here later in the year outside.

4 Likes

Seeds are up!

15 Likes

End wall is also up!

26 Likes

One of @ReikoX FAM Autos. Great smoke! Thanks for the magic beans! I labeled this one sativa. I didn’t have a guess on this one.

32 Likes

@ReikoX I thought this was the Mephisto cross.

22 Likes